Wonderkid360's Super League Chairman Game

wonderkid360

Reaction score
Thanks to Scarps and Bornexplorer for helping with the how to do transfers & Mack4life for the basis of the rules.
Alright guys, I have made 2 chairman games before but they both failed.If this fails I will not be doing any more, So PLEASE sign up to this guys.
For those who don't know what a Chairman game is, it's essentially a game where 20 people become the chairmen of all the clubs in a league, and they become responsible for setting budgets, changing managers, making transfers, upgrading the facilities, etc etc etc. Everybody who takes part will run their decisions through me, I will confirm they are OK and edit them into the game, and then the two affected clubs person announce it on the thread.

So, here are the rules, give them a read and follow them if you want to join.

Joining the Game

1) To sign up you must have a copy of FM13. This is because I will be running my game on FM13 and so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly.

2) This is the sign up AND, (when all the slots have been filled) discussion thread). On the story thread try to remain in character.When you are signing up please state you chairman name. If you wish to sign up, state on the thread/PM me.

3) You must be able to regularly check the thread for updates, read your PMs, and follow the rules of the game. Failure to be active or repeatedly violating the rules of the game will see you being removed from it. You have 3 days to make a post or show some activeness.If you do not, and you have not stated a reason for your inactivity, you will be disqualified.

4) Before joining, read ALL of the rules on this page and make sure you understand ALL of the rules. If you do not understand something then PM me and I will explain it to you.

Game Rules

General

1) You may sack your manager, or any other member of staff, at any time. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full. (Months left x Wage)

2) If you are relegated you MAY take control of a promoted team.

3) Only realistic managerial appointments will be allowed, so it is not possible to being Pep Guardiola to Freiburg. The same rule applies for other positions too.

4) Signing a manager from another team will require you to pay a compensation value of the remainder of their contract + 25%. If the manager you wish to sign is unemployed, here is the key:
Worldwide: Your current managers wage x3
Continental x2.5
National and below x2

5) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but if you put them too high you run the risk of your club having financial problems in the future, so I advise against going too high.

6) Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
£2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
£3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your traning facilities.
I may allow stadiums to be upgraded in future seasons, but not initially. Any upgrades done will come directly out of your bank balance. Please PM me if you want to have an upgrade.A minor upgarde is 1+.

7) I will be uploading the save game file every transfer window.The results and stuff will be posted on the thread.

Transfers

1) To sign a player from another team in your league you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them. You can then calculate their wage using one of the rules below. Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

2) The number of players that you can sign is limited to the following:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 5 in the Summer, maximum of 2 in January.
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

3) The price of players is as follows:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 1.5 the players current value
Transfers from foreign clubs - 2 times the players current value
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games for their club.3.5 times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.

4) If there is a player that you want to sign on a free transfer then you must PM me their name. Then at the end of the transfer window I will put them all in the thread and there will be a blind auction. By that I mean every Chairman can submit contracts to the players, these offers will be sent to me via PM. After the auction has finished the players will join the team that offers him the highest contract.

5) You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.

6) If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairman in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.

Wages

1) This is quite complicated, so please read it carefully.
The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.5 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 12th to 16th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage
Players from own nation - Same as current wage

Playing

1) Nothing is to be announced in this thread until I have told you it is OK.

2) Anything you want to do must be sent to me in a PM. I will then check it, and if it is all OK I will reply and let you know that you can announce it in the thread.

3) Failure to confirm things with me before announcing them will see you removed from the game.

Club Information
AC Milan - gregmurdoch - Greg Murdoch
At.Madrid -RiotAct - Guy Fawkes
Arsenal - steffjenks - Steffan Jenkins

Barcelona - Revolution
Bayern Munich - coolmcool - Chris Tonkin
Borussia Dortmund - T1LL3 - Scott Tillie
Chelsea - Elliot Pearce - Elliot Pearce
Galatasaray - rossor117 - Ken Bates
Gareth Bale (A.K.A Tottenham) - MajorMarsh - Elmer Fudd
Juventus - Ronhaar - Zinedizine Zidane
Manchester City - sparkstriff - Mark Kelly
Manchester United -
Duzzy - Tolga Duzgun
Napoli - Wengers Balls
PSG - AidyMurf10 - Aidan Murphy
Porto - Wonderkid360- Haans Dieter Hossburg

R.Madrid - NathWalker - Nathan Walker
League Rules up soon.
Transfer Deadline- Saturday 27th Sunday 4th.

It is my birthday on the 30th, so I apologise if I'm less active.

Last edited:
You haven't confirmed as manager of Atletico, yet!?

When can we start trading players?
And what happens if 2 chairmans want the same player?

You haven't confirmed as manager of Atletico, yet!?

When can we start trading players?
And what happens if 2 chairmans want the same player?
Yes, sorry about that.Will do.
If two managers bid the same amount it's whoever offers him the most wage.I forgot to do the transfer dealine, will do in a sec.

Okay, but isn't the wage and transfer-fee set, like in the op?

Okay, but isn't the wage and transfer-fee set, like in the op?

From what I understand by that is its similar to Bournes game, if two people want the same players from a foreign nation then it will be a blind auction on the wages. But i'm not too sure :D

Is the deadline for chairman to chairman transfers or other transfers?

Major Changes for Real Madrid!!!

Today sees a new era at Madrid. A reletively unknown British buisness man has brought the Spanish club for a fee thought to have been around the £1billion mark. Walker made his money in the oil buisness and is thought to be UK's third richest man with a wealth of £12billion.

This was however not the only change today for Real Madrid. Walker has announced that he will be removing Real Madrid from spanish football and the Liga BBVA to join the recently created Super League, it is thought that around 15 of Europes finest clubs will be joining Madrid in the recently created league.

Could this takeover see many more changes for the club? Possible manaerial changes, player transfers in and out? Only time will tell.

View attachment 335203

Rev O'lucion Takes over Barcelona.

Mr O'lucion has had a turbulent career so far, taking over West Ham was once seen as a great move into Football however after a collapse in the league he was soon searching for a new club.

Making his money from the homeless shelters he ran in London, he moved across to Spain with his good intentions. On his arrival the president of Barce wanted to award O'lucions good nature with a gift.... Nobody could believe it when he handed over the front door key to the Nou Camp!

O'lucion decided to skip this introductions and jump to business and announced that ALL players are up for sale from the club. If anybody has any interest in players they should contact him by private message and discuss deals.

Please contact him with the details of which club he maybe dealing with in the initial contact message.​

View attachment 335271
Herald Sun Announce Tottenham Sale + Reform!
View attachment 335269View attachment 335270

Tottenham Hotspurs have today announced the sale of the club to wealthy hunting magnate Elmer Fudd! Fudd is said to be very pleased with the purchase of the club, who he intends to move into the newly forming 'super league'

Elmer Fudd has also announced that bids for ANY players would be considered, with some players obviously requiring a premium price to even consider selling them.

More to come...​

Is the deadline for chairman to chairman transfers or other transfers?
other trasnfers.
From what I understand by that is its similar to Bournes game, if two people want the same players from a foreign nation then it will be a blind auction on the wages. But i'm not too sure :D
Yeah, it will be.
AM thinking of giving everyone 150million in balance to make it more even...

Last edited:
Sorry It's taking so long, but I've had a bunch of errors with the amount of clubs in each league

View attachment 335438
Porto Announce Big Changes
Porto have announced that German tritrillionare Haans Dieter Hossburg has taken over the club.

They have also joined the new Coca-Cola® Super League, surely a signal of intent by Hossburg? Little is known, but one thing is certain: Nobody at Porto is safe... (partly because Hossburg is a serial killer; partly because he is known to be ruthless.

9k=
Ac Milan Has a New Chairman

Ac Milan have been bought over by the owner of Irn Bru, Greg Murdoch. He has promised to invet in the club and bring young talent to the club. Ac Milan have also joined the new Coca Cola Super League.

@wonderkid360
Is the save game about to come up, so we can get this thing going, mate :)

BREAKING NEWS!!!

View attachment 336058

Turkish Businessman Tolga Duzgun has finally completed the deals and is now in full control of Manchester United. Tolga Duzgun had a few words to say in his first interview as the owner of Manchester United. "I am happy to finally complete the deal and take control of Manchester United. I see a bright future for this club. Manchester United is a team close to my heart so I will give my 110% focus on this team.

Hey I wont be able to do this as my computer is bust for the foreseeable future