Wonderkids 2010 with screenshots

Decent list.

i hoped that the screenshots arre taken from the future : /

You missed Sakho :p
But a good list even though! :)

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

You missed Sakho :p
But a good list even though! :)

good list mate

sig.php

Good List.

There is some good young players on there and will have to look at them more.
Would of been better if it had pictures of them at the start of the game and then maybe 4-5 years later, but maybe you can add them when you get that far into the game.

i signed neymar the other day, he costs 15m and you have to wait a year to sign him :p

Not a bad list, there will be more to add to it though I'm sure.

kinda anoyed there arnt many english wonderkids if any

Charltons Jonjo Shelvey -becomes- a wonderkid after 2 years... I've got him in Liverpool and he is improving every day! i strongly recommend this fellow :)

Charltons Jonjo Shelvey -becomes- a wonderkid after 2 years... I've got him in Liverpool and he is improving every day! i strongly recommend this fellow :)
Totally agree with you their!... jonjo is an excellent player great potential, give him a godd 2 or 3 years and he can play alongside the elite! ^^)

Neymar is quality, but perhaps a lil over priced, and you can't get himuntil second season (cause hes under 18)
Diego renan is the best though...thats the first thing i've seen about him...bought him for £5.5m, first season already bumped wayne bridge outta left back position, and is soo much better than him. Only 19, scouts say will be alot better than bridge and is true...gets like 13 assists in a season too..

I am 2019 with Leeds( champion) sign Naymar nad Lukaku and they are very good.
I have Giuliano too i sign him very cheap before 6-7 years.
Very very good players.

ahh ****.. How i wish liverpool got some penny to spare to me to buy some wonderkids.. Guess i have to wait till next season :S

alo add babacar excerlent 16 year old. his finishing is something like 17

Will update the list as soon as possible. Probably this evening, maybe tommorow!

can someon post screenshot of these players 4 years into the game please

adam matthews
dodo
dominic adiyiah
ransford osei
paul pogba

thanks

i was gonna sign neymar but there's another thread on this site saying he's **** in england because he's not tall enough.:S