Wonderkids 2010 with screenshots

• Thread starter Thread starter Linxiting
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 40K
i was gonna sign neymar but there's another thread on this site saying he's **** in england because he's not tall enough.:S

thats bull ****... Look at what he's done for me so far

Nice list... (H)

Unfortunately I am not able to buy them right now with FC Lahti and a budget of 2k ;)

Good Link Mate
I Should Say You Add
Chris Gadi,
Aron Gunnarson,
Tinga,
And Miles Addison

I took on 20 year old Jonathan Dos Santos from Deportivo to Arsenal at first he doesn't look much but I- loaned him out to Atletico Madrid... After a two seasons he was world class...a complete pass master reminding me of Xavi ...He averaged 89 passes against United!! With 6 key passes...Take him on and you'll have a world class midfield dictator

I took on 20 year old Jonathan Dos Santos from Deportivo to Arsenal at first he doesn't look much but I- loaned him out to Atletico Madrid... After a two seasons he was world class...a complete pass master reminding me of Xavi ...He averaged 89 passes against United!! With 6 key passes...Take him on and you'll have a world class midfield dictator

Isn't Jonathan Dos Santos playing for Barcelona?

off topic but will help if people want to continue playing. i have released a update for fm10 with all the latest transfers etc. can be found in the transfer updates section

Back