Wonderkids/ Promising youngsters retiring young

Some amazing youngster called thiago just retired at 18 whats up with that??

i dont think everton are far off from a good english side, got a great defence and the midfield is ok. the only good forward though is vaughan.

Everton's back four is immense in terms of English talent, the midfield I think is poor but yeah Vaughan is good if trained well and played regularly, some say Anichebe is good too but he never got going on my game.

Hmm im gonna save all these poor kids! lol, i wonder if you can sign every "wonderkid" on the game, imagine what kinda team you would have, players of Ronaldo and Messi standard on the bench lol.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Well for defence you got Steven Taylor, Joe Mattock and Mark Beevers who all turn out great, just need a good english right back.

Yeah that would be superb haha, those names there are some definite english wonderkids and I have just put some offers in for mattock and beevers for my liverpool squad so thanks!

Yeah that would be superb haha, those names there are some definite english wonderkids and I have just put some offers in for mattock and beevers for my liverpool squad so thanks!

Mattock is amazing, all six seasons he has been my main left back he's twice the player Ashley Cole could only hope to be! lol, and you gotta remember im the top team in the world so if he's in my squad he must be good. Same with Beevers he is awesome too.

First season prices:
Mattock - no more than 3 million
Beevers - no more than 1.3 million

Aye, for some reason Leicester stalled the transfer and it went past the window but will be bidding again in January, got Beevers for 2 million and Taylor for 5 million I think. He will replace an aging Carra next few seasons!

But yeah, I better sign Mattock before he retires! :p

Aye, for some reason Leicester stalled the transfer and it went past the window but will be bidding again in January, got Beevers for 2 million and Taylor for 5 million I think. He will replace an aging Carra next few seasons!

But yeah, I better sign Mattock before he retires! :p

Lol, yeah you should pay no more than 3 mil for Mattock, you will easy get him for that... he is awesome! You will have a mint defence there.... just need an english right back.