Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Won't process

Seabear

Aug 11, 2011
I am able to load my game but when i click continue, it stays on processing for hours on end. I'm not sure if its frozen or slow. This is the first time it's happen and i'm about 6 seasons into the game? Is there anyway to fix this?

tried to holiday past the date but it wouldnt work :/

Last edited:

Jak

May 17, 2010
do other saves work fine? If yes then your save could have become corrupted. Check out my help thread (link in my signature) and there is a solution for fixing corrupted saves

Seabear

Aug 11, 2011
do other saves work fine? If yes then your save could have become corrupted. Check out my help thread (link in my signature) and there is a solution for fixing corrupted saves
i dont think it's corrupted :S cause i'm able to access anything like i normally would on the game. Players profiles, other teams squad etc but once i clicked continue it just seems to process and then stop. :s

Jak

May 17, 2010
i dont think it's corrupted :S cause i'm able to access anything like i normally would on the game. Players profiles, other teams squad etc but once i clicked continue it just seems to process and then stop. :s
if you can't progress passed a certain date then that usually means it has corrupted