Seabear

Reaction score
I am able to load my game but when i click continue, it stays on processing for hours on end. I'm not sure if its frozen or slow. This is the first time it's happen and i'm about 6 seasons into the game? Is there anyway to fix this?

tried to holiday past the date but it wouldnt work :/

Last edited:
do other saves work fine? If yes then your save could have become corrupted. Check out my help thread (link in my signature) and there is a solution for fixing corrupted saves

do other saves work fine? If yes then your save could have become corrupted. Check out my help thread (link in my signature) and there is a solution for fixing corrupted saves

i dont think it's corrupted :S cause i'm able to access anything like i normally would on the game. Players profiles, other teams squad etc but once i clicked continue it just seems to process and then stop. :s

i dont think it's corrupted :S cause i'm able to access anything like i normally would on the game. Players profiles, other teams squad etc but once i clicked continue it just seems to process and then stop. :s
if you can't progress passed a certain date then that usually means it has corrupted