Djzone

Reaction score
Hey everyone, wasnt sure where to post this so i chose here lol anyways just wondering who the best assistant manager would be for manchester united.

Had Johan Cryuff for 3 years but then he retired and now i have Jair Ventura because he was excellent, well became excellent, in FM12.

So any ideas guys?

Raikan im looking to you lol your awesome with finding world class staff and players :)

I normally just staff search motivating (team talks), tactical knowledge (incase you holiday) and JA/JP for reports. Determination and Adaptability would help but meh, why not just apply these filters at 16/17+?

ok cheers lads i'll search for demichelis when i get on again and tubby ya i was thinking they would be important but wasnt too sure, ill give a search with them and hopefully find someone. Jair ventura isnt really cutting it at the moment

Valdir de Moraes :) The best imo ;)

have him as a coach, didnt want to give him assistant manager job as i taught he would of retired in about 2 years...which hasnt happened lol so im looking for a long term assistant manager :) potentially word class or world class

cheers Drizzt ill check him out, yup thats how its spelt...what would we do without google lol thanks again!

Check Cantona. If someone don't do what you want, just call him :)

Elio Carravetta and Bruno Demichelis are definitely the best. Carravetta is a bit younger and available for less wages. I always go for him.

Yeah I'm using Tasotti

Before that i had murtosa and Sullo

Both are pretty good to

I've gone with Tasotti, doing better so far. Im more into fm13 i even made my own tactic, which is actually doing good :) made it to the champions league final smashing real madrid 7-2 on agg on the way as well as psg & city :) not bad! lol

I've got Rosario Di Vincenzo, great stats for JA/JP, good management, great working with youngsters, pretty good tactical knowledge and motivating. V good determination.

I would probably go for Carravetta, Demichellis is old and in my game seems to retire after a couple of season, which can be a bit frustrating!