Valter Di Salvo....

My personal favorite is Liverpool reserves coach Rodolfo Borell.

Edin Terzic from Dortmund looks like a good call. Good scouthing abilities and good with youth. Pretty high tactical knowledge. Half of the staff suggested on this thread have retired by 3rd season

I loved danny blind in FM 12, decent scouting, mot, det, dicip, p-m and awesome for youth, pretty complete, just all stats started around 13 i think, but it might improve by the time

Bernard Peters 14k-15k in wages top man for tactics 5 star same goes for his fitness

Mauro Tassotti, easy to sign, great stats, and strange thing I've never seen Valdir de Moraes or Cruyiff in my 13.3.2 game :(

I'm surprised no one has said Jorge Valdano yet....

I was able to sign him as Liverpool, first season. The ex-Madrista tactical genius has never steered me wrong.

His bright spots are a tactical knowledge of 18. adaptability of 20, and player potential judging of 17. He's on a 250k per year salary.

On a side note, I thought it was funny he would sign for Liverpool... considering he once referred to their play as '**** on a stick'...

Of course, he's helping me play ticki-tacka type football now... I made myself Pep Guadioloa; So Liverpool now has a Barca head coach, a Real Madrid former head coach, and I brought in a whole bunch spanish players and staff members... it's the Spanish invasion ala Rafa all over again. Must be working though, we're battling for first place.

Last edited:
Mauro Tassotti was my choice and by god he was a great choice, recommend him to everyone :)

Mauro Tassotti (AC Milan), Steve Round (everton), and that Inter's ***.manager (forgot his name lol) will be good. I currently approaching Tassotti and Mike Phelan (for MU, in 13.3.3 patch Phelan is already unemployed)....

Take Ismalia Ba under your wing for 5 years and he is a beast.