Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am managing Tottenham and I'm on my fourth season. Last season I won the Champions cup and I have won the premier division two times. I have world class player in every postion but the right winger (amr). So basicly I need a world class right winger for Tottenham he can cost up to 70 mil. I have already tried messi and C. Ronaldo but they didn't wanna come. So please help my!!

Reaction score
what happened to lennon?' he is almost world class.....alexis sanchez,adam johnson,theo walcott...also check regens.

Reaction score
Aaron Lennon is easily good enough. If not, Gervinho, Sanchez, Navas, Elia.

Reaction score
i am currently playing Hazard as a right winger as Tottenham doing well but yeah regens is a good shout

Reaction score
Lennon is good but he is not capable of doing the things his team mates can.

Banned
Reaction score
Elia, Gervinho, Hulk, Diego Perotti, Giuliano, Alexis Sanchez, Jesus Navas, Santi Cazorla, Timo Gebhart

Reaction score
Think Lennon in FM is pretty poor tbh. Id sign either Navas or Sanchez

Reaction score
Alexis Sanchez? He's probably the next best thing
Do you really want to play a winger with 10 at crossing?!He's 100x better as AML inside forward

On topic, I would recommend Douglas Costa as and Juan Mata (retrain him) as inside forwards

Reaction score
i think jonthan biabiany plays at inter hes realy pacey i bought him for city

Reaction score
I have Javier Pastore on my right wing. I retrained him to play in that position. I play him as inside forward/support... and he is deadly. He plays pretty much like CR9 when retrained properly!

Reaction score
navas, juan mata, alexis sanchez but my favourite of all is hulk, convert him to AMR or MR and he is incredible

Reaction score
Do you really want to play a winger with 10 at crossing?!He's 100x better as AML inside forward

On topic, I would recommend Douglas Costa as and Juan Mata (retrain him) as inside forwards
1.) He's young, so it improves
2.) I've never had a better winger than him (excluding ronaldo and messi)
3.) He's gets bags of assists (30 a season in some of my saves) just by bombing it past the full back and giving a simple pass for the attacker to tap the ball in, he doesn't need exceptional crossing to do that.

Reaction score
Know you bought Sanchez but maybe outwith your price range but can't believe nobody said Ribery

also maybe Suarez I got the board to buy him when I had a Spurs save :)