Steven Poll

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am managing Tottenham and I'm on my fourth season. Last season I won the Champions cup and I have won the premier division two times. I have world class player in every postion but the right winger (amr). So basicly I need a world class right winger for Tottenham he can cost up to 70 mil. I have already tried messi and C. Ronaldo but they didn't wanna come. So please help my!!

what happened to lennon?' he is almost world class.....alexis sanchez,adam johnson,theo walcott...also check regens.

Aaron Lennon is easily good enough. If not, Gervinho, Sanchez, Navas, Elia.

i am currently playing Hazard as a right winger as Tottenham doing well but yeah regens is a good shout

Lennon is good but he is not capable of doing the things his team mates can.

Elia, Gervinho, Hulk, Diego Perotti, Giuliano, Alexis Sanchez, Jesus Navas, Santi Cazorla, Timo Gebhart

Think Lennon in FM is pretty poor tbh. Id sign either Navas or Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez? He's probably the next best thing
Do you really want to play a winger with 10 at crossing?!He's 100x better as AML inside forward

On topic, I would recommend Douglas Costa as and Juan Mata (retrain him) as inside forwards

i think jonthan biabiany plays at inter hes realy pacey i bought him for city

I have Javier Pastore on my right wing. I retrained him to play in that position. I play him as inside forward/support... and he is deadly. He plays pretty much like CR9 when retrained properly!

navas, juan mata, alexis sanchez but my favourite of all is hulk, convert him to AMR or MR and he is incredible

Do you really want to play a winger with 10 at crossing?!He's 100x better as AML inside forward

On topic, I would recommend Douglas Costa as and Juan Mata (retrain him) as inside forwards

1.) He's young, so it improves
2.) I've never had a better winger than him (excluding ronaldo and messi)
3.) He's gets bags of assists (30 a season in some of my saves) just by bombing it past the full back and giving a simple pass for the attacker to tap the ball in, he doesn't need exceptional crossing to do that.

Know you bought Sanchez but maybe outwith your price range but can't believe nobody said Ribery

also maybe Suarez I got the board to buy him when I had a Spurs save :)