World Cup Draw

Yes, Chile have an okay group we can easily qualify, and i hope algerians get destroyed

Well, I think my country (Portugal) has a difficult group, as we have to face Brazil, probably one of the top3 favourites to win this tournament. We also have to face Ivory Coast, which is a very good team counting with Drogba, Toure (x2 :p), Eboue, Arouna Kone and Dindane. The North Korea national team might be a surprise for everyone (at least for me it is), as we don't know their football and their stars. Finishing the group stage in first is really unlikely. And I will be satisfied if we pass in second. However, if we pass in second place and Spain passes in first place of their group, we'll face them in the round of 16. So, I think Portugal wasn't very lucky in the draw. But good luck to every other national teams (which don't cross our path ^^ ), especially England and Spain, the teams that I'm going to support besides Portugal.

I think Portugal have definately got the bad side of this draw out of every team. Brazil and Ivory Coast in the group stages. I think we can maybe steal a point off Brazil, we should beat North Korea and the game against Ivory Coast is going to be vital. I think the winner of that game will qualify along with Brazil. Hopefully we go through with 7 points, as will Brazil in my opinion. The fact that we may get Spain in the next round if we qualify in second and they finish first (which is probably the most likely positioning looking at the groups) is also very unlikely, that we will get the two favourites in the groups and the first knockout stages. Personally I don't see how we weren't seeded, but that's a different argument!