World Cup in Brazil?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 1K
B

Blynd1

This has nothing to due with football, but i was already SHOCKED in 1st place when they give Brazil the WC14... Do you think they have enough security there? Do you think people from other countrys will feel safe there? Yes probably ill be called racist... But take a look at what happened yesterday i believe... They are only proving that they still are a 3rd world country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1sY8UDwjs&feature=feedf"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Its no worse than South Africa to be honest so I think it will be a good world cup :)

What is the video? I can't see it due to restrictions at work :(

hang on, you have taken one incident and decided that its possibly too dangerous? That’s like saying britain shouldn’t have the olyimpcs because of the 7/7 bombings. It will be safe enough. There will be massive security and they have already been clearing gangs from favellas in prepartion. Everyone worried about south africa, in the end it went incredibly well

saw this earlier today, its crazy, I was shocked when it happened, then you realize that no one got seriously hurt then you laugh ;)

A guy here in the uk rochdale ran into a bunch of people outside nightclub not so long ago, yes this is disturbing but things happen everywhere, this doesnt mean its not safe for the world cup, one idiots actions shouldnt define a whole nation, especially one that loves football as much as they do.

South Africa rocks pal, we had an extrememly successful WC here! just from one incident you think that its unsafe? think about it logically, this was a protest, cyclists, no bodies, of course the WC would have 24hr security etc :) this is more of a laugh than anything to stress about in 3 years time dude :)

its a freak occurence

I'm presuming the video is the car running over the cyclists - I can't see due to restrictions at work.

So a car runs over some people so they can't have the world cup?

Really?

Guess nowhere can have the World cup? :(

Also....you're calling them a 3rd world country based on the fact a decent looking car ran over a whole group of cyclists?

Either way - SA did a good job (in terms of lack of expected deaths and kidnappings)

I call racism.

Last edited:
just watched that video and it looks fake as ****. I'm not saying it is but it looks like a big set up from the very first second. The graphics and everything just look too good.

just watched that video and it looks fake as ****. I'm not saying it is but it looks like a big set up from the very first second. The graphics and everything just look too good.
Exactly what I thought.

Its no worse than South Africa to be honest so I think it will be a good world cup :)
Just to set the record straight, Brazils crime rate is much higher than that of SA, not saying it won't be a successful WC, just stating the facts.

Brazil is going to be a great party! What are you guys talking about! Sure it's not the safest place in the world but S. Africa has the highest crime rates in the world (depending on how you measure it) and there weren't problems there. Mexico has hosted the cup twice, too.

Yes, i think Brazil it`s very insecure.
But all the continents must have the WC, and Brazil is one of the most developed of South America.

And it`s near my country, Argentina, =) so i will be there for sure. My first WC.

It's going to be amazing party and one that i'm not going to miss. Who cares about security issues.

Brazil already had the world cup a few times, so I don't see the problem there. South Africa is also a very insecure country, but they managed to do it. So bazil, which grew economically in the past few years, will be very good for the world cup.

That video is shocking. As soon as I seen that car knock everyone over my mouth just drulled. Wow. Horrible.