World Cup inspired signings

• Thread starter Thread starter T.J-Star
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 13K
Gervinho
Raïs M'Bolhi - he plays in my country for Slavia (Sofia). He's young and prospective goalkeeper. He'd a great game against England

Giovani Dos Santos (Mexico)
Mesut Ozil (Germany)
Asamoah Gyan (Ghana)
Andrew Ayew (Ghana)
Tagoe (Ghana)

Tulio of Japan.
Jon Tae Sae from Korea. (Sp?)

Do you think Gio Do Santos will actually get in the Tottenham team now?

Great Shout ;)

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Marek Hamsik Slovenia and Napoli.

Yoann Gourcuff France and Bordeoux.

Maicon all the way Brazil and Inter.

Now that we're into the elimination round, I think we're gonna see the best of a lot of guys as the pressure mounts and more is on the line.

Right now, I'm thinking about making a run at Sergio Ramos of Spain for my Chelsea side. The way he attacked Portugal was impressive; pair him with Ashley Cole on the wings with Carvalho and Terry in the middle, and just think of what that back four unit can do.

Sergio Ramos is one of the best right backs in the world and would love to have him in my squad. I made a 50mil bid for him and they wouldn't even bite so I looked else where. Another player I thought played well considering the team played **** was Pepe from Italy, hes not a bad player on fm10 and is defo a good winger. One player I am going to sign is Honda, hes quite good and I have high hopes for this kid.

I think my faith in Sergio Ramos and Iniesta has been restored. I'm going after them for my Liverpool team - Ramos to replace a less than impressive Glen Johnson, and Iniesta to fill the Xabi Alonso vacancy.

Ozil definitely even though so many people have already mentioned his name. I'm even inspired to take on Werder Bremen for him :D
Keisuke Honda - his technical stats in fm look decent already

David Villa! He's not a great part of my Arsenal squad.

It's hard to believe I didn't know much about him before this world cup!

Back