World Cup inspired signings

• Thread starter Thread starter T.J-Star
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 13K
Fabio Coentrao has looked good for Portugal. His stats look fairly good on FM as well

David Villa! He's not a great part of my Arsenal squad.

It's hard to believe I didn't know much about him before this world cup!
are you honestly saying that you didnt know much about arguably the best striker in the world?

Mesut Ozil
Thomas Muller
Sammy Khediera
Dos Santos
Javier Hernandez
Jong Tae Se

Fabio Contrao (Sp) Portugal Left-Back/Winger
Javier Hernandez
Sanchez
Ozil
Honda

Imagine all them in same team!

Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres, Robert Green, Gignac

Eduardo in goal for Portugal. He is immense.
Javier Hernandez for Mexico. Who Manchester United just happen to be signing. :D
Also Honda for Japan has been pretty darn awesome. :D

on my england manager save, i got rid of everyone in the first team except for: David James, John Terry, Milner and Ashely Cole. Everyone else was let go and i am in the midst of finding replacements!

they were the only impressive players in the world cup and due to Real Life circumstances, the other first team players have been "relegated"

I was impressed by Benaglio the swiss keeper, singed him and hes easily been the best keeper ive ever had on FM10

Anyone had a look at Arturo Vidal and Lucas Barrios (hes Argentine on the game) yet? are they any good to sign?

i would ******* love to see either Ozil or Alexis Sanchez at the bridge next season. also ill tell you who has had a excellent tournement the Japanese centre back Tulio Tanaka i would massivly rate him for a mid-table or lower side in the premiership.

I know what you mean, I'm looking to sign Ozil, Bastos, Muller, Sureaz are all players I was not too familier to me until now but now I really want them, good job I wasn't wanting any French, Italian and ENGLISH players for my team lol

T Muller
J Boateng
M Ozil
M Klose

Didnt realise how good some German players were till I actually watched them play

Back