Cole89

Reaction score

So... In this save I will be starting in a Continent hopefully chosen by you, and competing in each country winning as many trophies as I can before moving onto the next. If a chance to manage a national team pops up I will take it and try and win the continents major national competition.

As for transfers..... Any recommendations on what I should do depending on in-game rules? Like.....

Have a limit of transfers outside that specific nation
Only signing players under a certain age
Relying only on the youth system
Only signing players from that nation

Onto the updates..... After playing all day today I have managed to play almost 2 full seasons due to there being small leagues (Not many games) in some nations. So with me being able to progress through the seasons fairly quickly, How do you guys think I should update?

Monthly - Match reports
Monthly - Match results and monthly summary
Half Season - Fixtures played and squad report
Season - Fixtures, squad report and season summary

Now for the Important part..... Where to start?

Africa

There is extra leagues in Scotland, Wales and USA.

So..... I will leave it to you guys to choose a Continent and then 3 possible starting nations, I will then put them 3 nations into here and start with the given nation.

I look forward to seeing your choices

Last edited:
Why not start in Oceania?

It will be a bit different from the other continents.

I would choose American Samoa, Tahiti and Papua New Guinea (coz choosing New Zealand would be too easy ;))

In the end,its up to you mate. Good luck with this!

EDIT: btw, if you're planning a long-term save, it'd be better to do half-season/ full season reports.

Last edited:
I have this running on another site too and south america is the favourite at the moment.... I'll leave it running till tomorrow night

I will be starting this this afternoon hopefully and its looking like a toss up between Asia & Africa

Any chance you can link us to the database you're using? I quite fancy this myself once my ne laptop arrives. :D

Right.. Okay....... It looks like Africa has just edged it. As there was no clear winners for which nation,I've just uploaded four for now and they are..... Angola, Egypt, Ghana & Nigeria.

I have started unemployed with an automatic reputation.
There were 170 available jobs so I applied for them all like you do. One stuck out to me straight away so when they offered me the job I snapped their hand off. So this is where it begins.

Warri Wolves

Warri Wolves (Formally NPA FC) are a Nigerian football club playing in the Nigerian Premier League. They were ran by the Nigeria Port Authority and were based in Warri, Delta State until 2003 where they moved to Lagos after their promotion to the Premier League.

The Stadium

The Warri Township Stadium has a crowd capacity of 20,000 people, although in game it says 4,200. They rent their basic youth facilities but own their (fairly) basic training facilities.

The Finances
I was given a transfer budget of £0 and a wage budget of £3.9k, we are currently spending £3.71k on wages so I haven't got a lot of maneuverability.

The Squad

As you can see the team really lack quality in quite a few areas. So with barely a budget I sure have got my work cut out this season.

So there it it..... I will be doing season updates as I think it will be easier.

Season 1 - Nigeria

Welcome back to my attempt at world domination.

Okay...... So a couple of things I forgot to mention in the last post. The Nigerian Premier League consists of 20 teams, meaning we will be playing 38 games. We are predicted to finish 17th, as a result of this my expectations were to consolidate. We would also be playing in the African Confederation Cup (Africa's version of the Europa League). The board wanted me to just learn from playing in the ACC and also the Nigerian Challenge Cup.Lets see how we got on.

The season was already 6 games in when I joined the club, My first game in charge was the hammering away to Kano Pillars. This was a huge wake up call, the players didn't look interested at any stage of the game. As you can see I didn't enjoy the first half of the season, only picking up 6 wins out of the 13 we played despite this the Nigerian media said we were playing above all expectations having won 4 out of the first 10 games under my management. After the first round of fixtures we saw ourselves sitting in 11th, 6 places above our Pre-Season prediction of 17th. So that's the first half of the season, can the second get any better?

A much better set of results. After the 4-2 defeat at the hands of Dolphins FC I decided to ditch my usually trusted 4-4-2 tactic and went for a slightly more attacking style with the 4-1-2-3. The change may just have saved our season, after this our team were only able to be beaten 5 times out of the remaining 16 games. So.. After our change in form, how did we finish in the League?

Hmmm 9th, I suppose this years campaign has to go down as a success due to the fact we finished 8 places higher up than we were expected to. One thing that's quite alarming is the amount of defeats we suffered this season. 16 defeats just isn't acceptable, I would like for us to be able to cut this in half to 8 next season. Another thing worth mentioning is the amount of goals being scored. 5 teams were able to score 100+ goals, you don't see that very often. The leagues continental qualification is pretty straight forward, top 2 team enter the Champions League while 3rd & 4th (Depending on Nigeria Cup winner) join the African Confederation Cup. Here are the players stats if anyone's interested.

Challenge Cup(Unable to find a Logo)

Well..... If you told me 10 games into the season that we would be playing in the cup final, I would have literally laughed in your face. In all honesty we had a fairly simple run to the final with only Sunshine Stars potentially being tricky. So... After a great run to the final, how did we get on against the heavily fancied Heartland?

Boom!!! Oh yeah. As you can see, we didn't deserve to win. We were completely outplayed but we simply took our chances and came out winners. This was a memorable day for the club as its the first time they have lifted this cup. This win ensures we will be playing African football next season (Doesn't quite have the same ring to it like European does). It also gives me my first of hopefully many trophies. Here again are the player stats.

African Confederations Cup(Again Can't find Logo)

Not too disappointed by our results in this tournament as we were punching well above our weight. We were a little unlucky not to have progressed further as we were in complete control against Ferroviario and if we had an extra 5 minutes to play I believe we would have gone onto win. We'll use this season as a learning curve and hopefully progress further next season.

After what could be described as a successful season, how does are squad and finances look?

Not sure where we lost all that money this month, oh well never mind

So that's it for my first season, I'm not sure weather to stay on or move to a different country. What do you guys think?

Stay! Looks like you'll get there given the funds. One question, what was your youth intake like?

Stay! Looks like you'll get there given the funds. One question, what was your youth intake like?

I had to sell 2 main players to get the funds, the youth intake wasn't good which is why i didn't post it. Only 1 player could possibly make it in the future, but i cant expect anything more when our youth facilities have only a rating of 1.

second season proving to be harder than the first :S update hopefully later on

Season 2

Welcome back to my attempt at world domination

So..... After we were predicted 17th last season and we finished 9th along with winning the Nigerian Challenge Cup, the media felt that it was a fluke and predicted we would finish 15th this season. Could we prove them wrong and possibly retain the cup while qualifying for continental football again? Lets see shall we?

Ok.... Not a bad start to the season , I feel we are still losing too many games to sides that we really should be beating along with dropping silly points from winning positions. A couple of highlights from the first half of the season are the results against Heartland & Gombe Utd, Heartland are one of the teams that are expected to be challenging on all fronts this season while Gombe are probably in the same class as us, so to beat them as comfortably as we did was a great result. How did the second half of the season go?

A much better half, only losing 4 games although only one of those defeats were to a team that were title contenders. The defeat to Dolphins was a shocker really as I had been linked with their managers job just before the game so maybe it affected the players. We then took our frustrations out on Sharks at their own place with whats become our highest scoring game ever. That win set us up for a little win streak of 5 games, including one against last years league runners up Kano Pillars. We went on another decent run at the end of the season, going 7 games unbeaten before suffering defeat on the last day. After cutting our losses down from 16 to 10, how does this mean we finished in the league?

The media got it wrong again, surely they can't predict us to finish lower than top half next season. Last season I mentioned about 5 teams being able to score 100+ goals being something you don't see very often, hmmm apparently you do in this league. You got to feel sorry for Zamfara, conceding 138 goals in just 38 games haha they even signed 4 players from me this season too. So, we've improved on last seasons campaign but I feel we are still some way off challenging those at the top.

Challenge Cup

Unfortunately we were unable to retain the trophy we worked hard to win last season. We were given a much more difficult tie in the first round this season so it was no real surprise we didn't progress.

African Confederation Cup

Really gutted about this, despite us going one step further than last season and not having any great expectations from the board, we really shouldn't have gone out when we did. With us unable to win this tournament, we won't be seeing continental football next season which will be a huge dent into our finances.

So with the season tied up how did my players fare throughout the season?

The standout player has got to be Osei Kwame, he was the main reason we were able to reduce the amounts of defeats from last season. Sadly he will be leaving us shortly as his contract has run out and I forgot to renew it.

Youth Intake

As you can see only one potentially decent player by the name of Anthony Tawiah. The only downfall to him his that he's a keeper, I would have preferred to have produced a decent midfielder but never mind.

Who were the In's and Out's this season then?

As you can see we spent quite a bit of money, but it was much needed in some areas. The signing of the season has to go to Valentin Kouame due to him producing straight from the start, when he wasn't scoring, he was setting his team mates up.

So that's it for the second season in Nigeria, I don't think I will be staying on due to there being a massive difference in class between us and those at the top. I will most likely be moving to Ghana, Egypt or Angola as I haven't loaded any other leagues yet. My preference would be Egypt as I already turned down 2 job offers from Al - Ahly and Zamalek during the season.

Thanks for reading guys

Last edited:
Welcome back to my attempt at World domination.

I decided to resign from Wolves, after only 2 days without a job I was given an opportunity in Angola. I won't bother posting a full update as there is only 7 games left of the season so I will leave it till it ends. All I'm going to say for now is that.... It could be an extremely short stay in Angola.

As I mentioned before, I decided to resign from Warri Wolves as in this save i'm not looking to build a team capable of winning things, instead I want instant success. I felt I needed a couple more seasons in charge of Wolves to make them competitive, so instead I took up a job in Angola and that is where we begin this post.

When I took over Atletico Sport Aviacao they were on a run of 12 games without defeat in all comps which saw them lying 3 points clear at the top of Girabola with just 7 games left. They were also in the Semi Finals of the Angolan Cup. So.... Was I able to to come straight in and help myself to two easy winners medals?

My first game in charge was in the Cup semi final, not a bad way to introduce myself. We then went onto win the competition taking my tally to 2. How did the two defeats in the league affect our final league position?

Disappointed to have finished in 2nd as we had the title in our hands leading up to to the run in. We will be playing in the Champions League however, so with this in mind I will stay on for the whole season.

I will go more into depth about the club next season.

Atletico Sport Aviacao (ASA) are a football club from Luanda, Angola founded in 1953. They currently play in the Girabola which they have gone on to win 3 times (2002, 2003 & 2004). They have also won the Angolan Cup (1995, 2005 & 2010) and the Super Cup in 1996, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2011.

The club plays their home games at Cidadela which has a capacity of 50,000 people. There was Tragedy on the 1st January 2013 when a stampede at the stadium resulted in the deaths of 10 people and caused injuries to more than 120.

This is our squad for the season, the highlighted players are signings that I made during pre-season. As you can see, we have plenty of depth and quality to push on and hopefully go one step further in the league.

Here are the transfers in full