DO you like this database?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
It only happens on playing with top teams right? coz they play on ucl in the first year but never more, thats it?

So i can keep playing with my team on the lowerest division, a team that won't go to ucl

It only happens on playing with top teams right? coz they play on ucl in the first year but never more, thats it?

So i can keep playing with my team on the lowerest division, a team that won't go to ucl

It happened for the teams who are going to participate in UEFA Champions League 2011. For other teams, be it large or small, that bug will not occur. So, you can continue playing with your team if it is not eligible to participate in UEFA Champions League 2011. However, if you want to play with a team who is selected to participate in Champions League 2011, you need to download the new database.

hi there, this may have been the one I'm looking for..
I'm currently running http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-testing-project-football-manager-2012-a.html
my original plans didnt work, bcoz my editing skill sucks, so perhaps I could yours instead (that is if you let me to)..
I just downloaded the file.. I'll check it later..
anyway, any chance you could give us a screenshots on how the MAIN league looks like?
Im thinking on how can I use this on my testing..
thanks! nice works btw..

hi there, this may have been the one I'm looking for..
I'm currently running http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-testing-project-football-manager-2012-a.html
my original plans didnt work, bcoz my editing skill sucks, so perhaps I could yours instead (that is if you let me to)..
I just downloaded the file.. I'll check it later..
anyway, any chance you could give us a screenshots on how the MAIN league looks like?
Im thinking on how can I use this on my testing..
thanks! nice works btw..

Sure, mate. Go ahead and use this database for your testing projects. I spend almost half of a day in my office so I will upload the screenshots during the weekend.

How can I load the database

Excuse my dumb question, but how do I load the databes after I download it?

greate league mate
I have made some minor adjustments myself
For example I have changed some of the teams in the league (e.g I have excluded south american teams from top categories since I want a european mostly league and also I have reduced the italian spanish and english teams on the premier leagur since 5 is a lot.)
For this reason I have inlcuded teams like Zenit, Shakhtar, Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Ajax etc.
Also I believe that the leagues should have a higher reputation diference
I can't understand how the premier division has 200 while the second 190.
It should be around 175-180 tops

Overall great work man!Great.
P.S Can you do that every year?

Hi, playing the revamped version and no issues so far.

One thing I did notice though, and I dunno if it'll affect the league structure for the 2nd season.

I'm in the World League 1 (green division), and I notice the promotion rules say in each of the red, blue, and green divisions that one team wins automatic promotion and (presumably) one more from each league goes up via a playoff. Thing is, this makes six teams being promoted to the World Championship League, whereas only five teams are relegated from that league down into the League 1 divisions. Will that cause some sort of anomaly, or have I mis-understood the rules?

Hi mate!

Apologize for my dumbness in advance but I can't choose Canada, it isn't even an option in mine FM12. Do I miss a patch of some sort? Any suggestions, anyone?

Seems to be a great db, can't wait to play it!

i downloaded the attached file. but could only load the premier league. are there files missing?

Nirhjar85 ! mate you have created the best edited league that you could! only two observations.
Is there any way that the reserve league can start from season 1 and not season 2?
Is there anyway in the WCC that there are groups of powerful and groups of non powerful? Because I am facing in round one teams like Man city, or Inter, while I see Debrecen playing against Shamrock Rovers in round 3!!!
Second question, ig for example FM 2013 would come out, would it be possible to use this database as well? Of course with the new players, but of course with the same league rules and team structure. I would not even mind to give a donation for this

Why is there no canada on my football manager 2012?
In my FM 2012 is also there's no canada.. What must I do to play with database?
Where's that I must copy the database?
In the north america continent it's only have america and mexico..
anyone can help me? thanks before..

Is it true that one can only choose a team from the World Premier League ? I started the game with the database, ticked Canada and then I only got the option to manage one of the 20 teams in there. It is not possible to manage another apart from these ?

I have got the same problem. What is to do ? There is only the option to play one of the 20 teams within the Premier League :-(

Hello, how can I modify the transfer window' s dates? Ur summer's transfer windows start 1 july and ends 31. i want change to 31 august the end.