DO you like this database?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
The only problem with this patch is great, but very, very difficult to transfer

good job mate, but is it me...or do all teams struggle to sign players with high wages? i find the second season extremely broken in my game...as in, good players left because their wages are too high. Resulting in chain-releasing and stuffs. Also, new signing doesnt require much wage? such as in my game, marvin martin agreed to go to Dortmund with the wage of 5k per week. Which is somewhat...unrealistic, especially since barrios is having around 44k per week :[

I tried to fix it, but i guess it's too complicated, from sponsorship/kits/club status money/ect...

However, good idea and challenge :D
Cheers

hi,

I just revised your League a little to make the wages and transfers a little more realistic. However, it is still broken on the first transfer window (July of the first year). I just give a little more award money/TV money to help those high rep clubs out. As far as i can see, they dont release/stop offering free transfers as much anymore. If you don't mind, I can upload the db here for you to test it out XD

PS: I dont mean to jack your work or anything, but it wouldn't hurt if I tried helping out a little right?

Or i can pm you the link.

Hi,

First of all great work.

I'm running 2 saves on this; one on my own as a journeyman manager. Started unemployed, kayserispor now Hertha Berlin. On another I'm playing with my 9 year old son, which he's loving.

A quick note though which I have seen mentioned above.

With regards to finances its very strange and I think its down to TV revenue more than anything. There're very few transfers and its difficult to get any players due to wage structures.

Its quite frustrating but also intriguing to see how things will pan out. I see Vinh Ta has added more money in an alternative db which would be good if it makes it more realistic, in a World League like this the TV revenue would be mega.

How far have people gone in their saves? Do we see clubs go into admin? I'd like to think that will happen and then the wages and budgets may even out. Playing in WL2 with Hertha I was predicted first by the media but Blackburn and Sunderland have wage budgets over 10 times more than mine and all of my players are saying we're under achieving when I reckon I'm doing ****** marvelous.

Any news on other people's fortunes would be appreciated.

hi geordie,

I did try to fix it a little. Apparently, I'm a noob, and there are many flaws (especially the first transfer season is unfixable, since rewards and TV money can only come as time goes on). However, I do not mean to steal the original work, so i won't post it here. I will pm you and you can test it out on your own. I could only simulate 2 seasons due to my super slow computer, and it seems like the clubs are making averagely 30 mil profit per year (without much spending), which is pretty decent besides from....well...barca and RM. However, MC seems to be in a slump due to their high wage and facilities spending as usual. Maybe you can help test it out if you'd like :)

I will pm you the file later.

Once again, I dont mean to steal anything from the original work, I just want personal usage, as long as...well...you know.

Last edited:
there are teams from Israel and South America in this DB?

Seems cool, but would be nice if you'd posted some screenshots.

when i click the link to dowload the file it doesnt redirect me to the download page. i can only see a white screen... whats wrong?

my game is shut down in fourth year of playing,I trying deleting leuge two,playing now in leuge 1,and got to playoff with my team and it realy sucks that I cant play, any idea of sulotion(got dmp file).

What would be really awesome if the League could be created kind of like with a Champions League rules.
With set qualification spots per league. You could have 4 relegation spots and playoffs between national league teams to qualify into the the world league.

First let me apologize for long absence. I was **** lot of busy in office work. Also, I was modifying the world league database giving final touch in here and there.

As for the database, I have re structured the leagues. I have added a 'Purple Division' from WL1 to WL8 but the number of teams are reduced to 20 from 25. This allowed me to create a simple flowing but engaging schedule as well as allowed me to increase the number of total included teams. Schedules are now balanced. Also changed the structure of champions cup so only top 5 teams from each division and sub division participate in this tourney.

I have also created customized awards to suit this database as those who have played already knew that existing awards are not compatible with this database. There are awards for best player, top scorer, best keeper, referee and manager.

As some users pointed out that champions cup is not competitive as sometimes it draws minnows against giants. The new structure will make only top teams to participate. There are league cups for others to satisfy their cup dreams. I may add new knock out before I release the modified final db.

The big challenge is transfer market. Well, now the clubs should get more money via appearance in knock out, tv rights etc etc so all the clubs should have competitive budgets to operate in transfer market. Other things like agent influence or players happiness or unhappiness are hard coded into game which I believe I cannot modify. But overall transfer market will become decent experience for each club.

I am currently testing the database. FM12 fans are more than welcome to drop suggestions in this thread. Also, if someone has any fix please do share it with me. I will provide appropriate credit.

Till then, stay safe and have fun.

good job mate,waitin for your new database.

things that I found:
1.crash dumps-happened to me twice-
a-second year -with four leuges.
b-fifth year -with two leauges.
2.TRANSFER MARKET-
first thing that I encountred is big offers from clubs that stayd in their hime countrys like-6 milion pounds from team like burnley,when the teams that6 do participate almost dont spend nothing.
free agents-I dont know what caqn be done with that issue but as year passes players like balotely stays without a club for two or three years,probably resuld of too high wage demands.

That was the major point I remember.

Overall your database is so much fun:)

Good work mate, but i wanted to start on world league 4 with leicester city, but after the friendlies the first game of the season is next year 8/8/2012??

The leagues are fine apart from world league 3 to 8

Cheers.

Last edited:
Sam

OMG.. i've continued to play FM 12 and not upgraded to 13 coz i was so disappointed with the progress SI made and the changes to the match engine that didn't pan out as well..
I was wondering what could still keep my interest in the game.. and then i came across your DB.. i've played FM since the 2007 edition.., and this is the first time i've used a custom db..
I'd have to hug you if i saw you in person.. that's how much i loved this db.. i play it everyday, and it's just so fantastic!! weldone to you ... really, you've done great..

Here are my suggestions for future versions..
1. The prize money needs to be fixed.. , for a league that hard, especially the Premier one, it needs some real cash if you manage to win it..
2. More TV revenue across the board for all teams.. (although, i enjoyed the apparent lack of funds, it gave a new perspective to building squads)
3. where is the new db you promised? if you put it on here, is there any way to put it in without starting a new save?
4. can you do a LEGENDS database? i saw it somewhere else., but the guy didnt do that great a job..; having seen your skills, i think you could have a go at it and really put out some REAL stuff..
5. having said all this, just dont forget that i love your db.. i really think it's better than even the default one.. i certainly enjoy it! and i think even the 'real world' can use this type of arrangement for a super league as the european FA's have been thinking for a while..

my email ([email protected]) pls email me if you have answers to the issues i raised...
going forward, i dont think a new database is save-game compatible, but how can i change the prize money so that i can at least continue with this one that i'm playing ...while waiting for FM 14.