View attachment 1052428

Once again, half a season I am top, James Wilson top goal scorer 17 in 17.

Why does this not get as much recognition as TFF tactics?
what recognition u talking about? tactic already have 5 stars in 1 week, plus tff is most known from past of years in this forum with his great tactic. Also there the tactic its not much different than Christian which have been made 1-2 months before, about 90% the same :)

Tried CEs tried this, to be honest this one performs above, I respect CE and TFF and their efforts, TFF is a fallback for me.

It's nice to have a change from the usuals and this performance is ridicculous

I agree with jonnysnipe, I tried both CE and TFF with some success. But this one is the best plug and play thus far.

For me TFF has a 7.5/10, CE an 8.5/10 but this one is 9.9/!! It makes ordinary players perform beyond themselves consistently.

If I was being over critical, then my only aesthetic complaint would be the lack of variation with goals scored. So many from crosses - but that is the theme it seems for 16.3

I score from through balls a lot as well! Need a quick striker I think James Wilson has shone and his passing abilties are so poor, so don't need to be a complete forward just a quick good finisher

Yes through balls are also a good source, especially if your cm's have a great passing range. I have reverted back to Complete Forward even though neither of my three strikers (Sturridge, Origi and Berahinho) suit that role. Toyed with Advanced Forward, False 9 and Poacher but none were effective compared to their goals per game ratio as CFs...

My team is a premier league reject 11 plus a few loanees and now we are 2nd against a strong spurs team

what recognition u talking about? tactic already have 5 stars in 1 week, plus tff is most known from past of years in this forum with his great tactic. Also there the tactic its not much different than Christian which have been made 1-2 months before, about 90% the same :)

Tin katevasa mono kai mono gia na dw ta koina oute kan eidika sta instructions :p

I download CE tactic just to see the common things...is not the same especially players instructions

Tin katevasa mono kai mono gia na dw ta koina oute kan eidika sta instructions :p

I download CE tactic just to see the common things...is not the same especially players instructions
Ok buddy i ve used both of them and the game style seems so same anyway

VErsion 2, sorry to let people down but I finished 2nd..... injuries and no depth past my first 11 screwed me over

Okay standard update post:
Season finished and I am afraid Ladies (maybe?) and Gentleman, I did not win the league! I came a respectable 2nd place and finished on 82 points which maybe another season would be a winning total. Only lost 4 games throughout the season, we just had a patch where the results dried up and injuries kicked in. The biggest miss was James Wilson when he went out for 2 months! But he finished the season 27 games played 24 goals scored and 7 assists! Look for a quick finisher up front, passing takes a back seat, wouldn't say a target man would work.
View attachment 150976

Also another shout out to Jesse Lingard signed from United for £6.25m now worth £17.5m after being voted young player of the year having 15 goals and 13 assists in 38 games from Right Wing. As you can see the depth past my first team was bad so when I got injuries we crumbled a bit. I will add depth though and we will go again next season.
View attachment 150975

Look at that poverty squad. I think this is the best results I have seen so far from an underdog (H)

VErsion 2, sorry to let people down but I finished 2nd..... injuries and no depth past my first 11 screwed me over

The order for passing to both flanks remove it...I remove it too and i uploaded the file again without this..;)