I agree with jonnysnipe, I tried both CE and TFF with some success. But this one is the best plug and play thus far.

For me TFF has a 7.5/10, CE an 8.5/10 but this one is 9.9/!! It makes ordinary players perform beyond themselves consistently.

If I was being over critical, then my only aesthetic complaint would be the lack of variation with goals scored. So many from crosses - but that is the theme it seems for 16.3

Mate which version of this tactic you are using? Also which OP you are using?
Actually I am using date442 up to now with great success but I want to change my formation and want to try this tactic.

Mate which version of this tactic you are using? Also which OP you are using?
Actually I am using date442 up to now with great success but I want to change my formation and want to try this tactic.

used version 1 but have only just switched to v2 which seems just as good, if not better.

Looking to try this tactic out, some people saying that this tactic scores a lot from crosses so will I need a striker with good aerial presence or are these whipped and low crosses? Thanks!

Looking to try this tactic out, some people saying that this tactic scores a lot from crosses so will I need a striker with good aerial presence or are these whipped and low crosses? Thanks!

Striker needs good positioning and speed, not many scored from headers

Guys version 3 is in progress.. The last one and the best one :)

Who takes the corners? sorry if this has already been asked i must of missed it

Corner takes I would say use a left footer from the right side and right footer from left side

Performances are drying up with this one now, I am winning but its more by luck than skill

Performances are drying up with this one now, I am winning but its more by luck than skill

download the file again because i changed it 2-3 times last two days :p i've tested it with version 1 many times and its clear that version 2 is better by far far far...:p

If you make changes upload a different version, so people aren't confused

One usefull tip. Your CF must learn 2 specific preferred moves:
1.Move into channels
2.First time shots
Both of them helped me a lot to score more goals during my 2nd season.

when I say drying up im still 2nd, but like I said its luck rather than dominating the games

Just had a mess around with this and made it a 4231, I beat Chelsea 2-1 but the impressive part was I had 63% possession will continue messing with this