I think maybe this away + that paris tactic at home could be an interesting combo

Get some fast wingers and a midfielder with good finishing and this tactic will kill it! Struggling abit with low rating on centerback`s, testing with new roles ( BPD and CB cover atm ) and 1 tick lower defensive line sometimes.. With some minor tweaks to the defence this could be a world beater..

Get some fast wingers and a midfielder with good finishing and this tactic will kill it! Struggling abit with low rating on centerback`s, testing with new roles ( BPD and CB cover atm ) and 1 tick lower defensive line sometimes.. With some minor tweaks to the defence this could be a world beater..

im working on this...;)

Tried all the tactics on here with some success, Liverpool 15/16 won the double of League and Europa Cup with no signings, but relied on a lot of luck here. Chicken Wing combined with using Kingdom v2 gave me that success. But then switched to this tactic in 16/17 and have won 13 in a row, with only three conceded. Defence is no problem for me, but you are right, a goalscoring cm would get 20+ goals a season with this tactic!

Was 11 points behind leaders Man Utd and now five clear with seven games left. It's the best tactic thus far for me.

I got my poor Stockport side up to the championship but after 2 wins 4 draws and 4 defeats in my first 10 games I thought I'd plug this in and see what happens. 3 defeats in my next 36 games saw me romp the league with a game to spare. Amazing stuff.

What are the changes for version 2 anyone? I'm sticking with version 1 in my first season in the premier league. Drew with Chelsea lost to Stoke then beat West Brom.

im switching between Attacking/balanced and attacking movement

View attachment 151522

Half way through the season, made a few changes on Opposistion instructions I added Weaker foot on all wide players + Striker, and also I changed the striker to an Advanced forward, has worked quite well he has 21 in 23 games.

Best defence in the league 18 conceded in 23 and best attack at 48 in 23!

Now the impressive part, MK Dons are predicted 24th!

4 loan signings (good ones):
Iwobi AMR (Arsenal)
Brad Smith LB (Liverpool)
Rossiter CDM (Liverpool)
Andre Silva ST (Porto)

View attachment 1051897

Half way through the season, made a few changes on Opposistion instructions I added Weaker foot on all wide players + Striker, and also I changed the striker to an Advanced forward, has worked quite well he has 21 in 23 games.

Best defence in the league 18 conceded in 23 and best attack at 48 in 23!

Now the impressive part, MK Dons are predicted 24th!

4 loan signings (good ones):
Iwobi AMR (Arsenal)
Brad Smith LB (Liverpool)
Rossiter CDM (Liverpool)
Andre Silva ST (Porto)

what traning do you use? and the OI you changes was on wingers and the backs?

ManUnited20 im sorry but how many questions do you ask? Most the time the answer is in the opening post, training does not matter that much, just whatever suits your team!

I will answer this one and thats it:

training: pre season: team cohesion, match prep: match tactics

during season: balanced, match prep: def positioning

OI changes:
DL/DR
WBR/WBL
MR/ML
AMR/AML
ST/STL/STR

You need to add show onto weaker foot on all of these

ManUnited20 im sorry but how many questions do you ask? Most the time the answer is in the opening post, training does not matter that much, just whatever suits your team!

I will answer this one and thats it:

training: pre season: team cohesion, match prep: match tactics

during season: balanced, match prep: def positioning

OI changes:
DL/DR
WBR/WBL
MR/ML
AMR/AML
ST/STL/STR

You need to add show onto weaker foot on all of these

im only asking about match training because there is nothing about in the OP, cant see the problem by helping other people, and i personily mean that training is important, but thanks for the answer :)

Wow, jonnysnipe, that's impressive! I will make those adjustments and the striker role would suit my side better as well.

I just won the treble with Liverpool 2016/17. Won the league with 89 pts - 1 ahead of a Jose Mourinho/ Depay/ Martial inspired Man Utd. Won the FA Cup with a 4-1 demolition of Arsenal at Wembley and beat Barcelona 5-4 on penalties in the CL final at the Millennium Stadium after a 2-2 draw. I outplayed them, but they won two dubious penalties in normal time to draw 2-2. The semi final consisted of a 5-1 home semi final drubbing of Real. Crazy!

My XI: Rulli; Clyne, Gibbs, Gomez, Sakho; Emre, Lucas, Henderson; Markovic, Coutinho, Origi. Main subs: Matip, Moreno, Lallana, Sturridge and Berahino

As you can see, with the exception of Rulli, Coutinho, Henderson and Emre - I hardly have a team full of world class players.

Definitely the best tactic thus far!

Works at any level, using it in the Mid Sussex Football league Division 7 which is the lowest division you can be in with the extended database and I am unbeaten without losing a game

Works at any level, using it in the Mid Sussex Football league Division 7 which is the lowest division you can be in with the extended database and I am unbeaten without losing a game
Sorry im asking but you change the striker role to advanced forward, do he has any PI or just leave him like he is ?:)

I have made some changes. I manage AC Milan and I have many defensive DM's so I change DM role to BWM-S. Less creative but effective.
I think it' very crucial the match training=Def.Position. I have conceded 0 goals in my last 7 games and I have scored 19!!!
Also I changed my 2 W's to IF-S. I have much more options in attack and more goals from my wings.

Great job, very strong tactic (H)

Last edited: