Where do you download New Zealand leagues? Also your suppost to act like you are real not say, 'I applied for jobs all over the world and got X' in reality you have to go to all the clubs and be able to speak the native languages.

Where do you download New Zealand leagues? Also your suppost to act like you are real not say, 'I applied for jobs all over the world and got X' in reality you have to go to all the clubs and be able to speak the native languages.
Can you speak all these languages for your story?
stop being a troll

Good luck with this mate!

Crappy update, I lost this because I accidently edited it all :(

YoungHeart Manawatu

New Zealand
Mid Season 2010-2011

Well, my Solomon Islands job didnt go too well. I quit after 4-2 loss to Haiti. I did some job searching, but couldnt find a job, apart from the Australian Institute of Sport, an amateur team. No chance. After going unbeaten last season, we didnt need to sign any players. So here is how it went this half season.

YoungHeart 1 - 0 Waitakere United (Jasper)
YoungHeart 0-0 Otago United
YoungHeart 1-1 Canterbury Dragons (McVey)
YoungHeart 1-0 Waikato (Unsworth)
YoungHeart 2-0 Team Wellington (McVey, Jasper)
YoungHeart 0-0 Auckland City
YoungHeart 1-0 Hawkes Bay (Unsworth)

Overall, a decent start to what will probably be my last season in New Zealand. There is a team in South Africa, who I won't name until I find out if I get it, who have said they are considering me for the job. I am also about to play in the Club World Championship, and I have drawn a team from the UAE, so it should be a hard fought battle against the Arabs and their oil money. For the record, a job in the UAE would be amazing.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------
YoungHeart Manawatu

New Zealand
End of Season 2010-2011
After going unbeaten yet again in the first 7 games of the season, I was, of course, looking to go the whole season unbeaten, and add a 3rd title to my CV, in only my second season. Here is how we got on.

YoungHeart 2-1 Otago United (Unsworth 2)
Club World Championship
YoungHeart 0-1 Al-Wahda
YoungHeart 0-0 Waikato
YoungHeart 1-0 Canterbury Dragons (Jasper)
YoungHeart 1-0 Waitakere United (Unsworth)
YoungHeart 0-0 Team Wellington
YoungHeart 3-1 Aucland City (Jasper, McVey, Unsworth)
YoungHeart 3-0 Hawkes Bay (Unsworth 3)
Again, unbeaten, with a chance to claim a second NZFC crown, and give my side a place in the OCL again.
Semi Final
YoungHeart 1-0 Team Wellington (OG)
Final
YoungHeart 4-3 Auckland City (McVey, Cooksley, Unsworth)

So there you have it, champions again! I was very proud of my players, achieving another title, only the second team in the short history of the championship to do so. As I was preparing for my second OCL campaign, I was offered a very interesting chance, in South Africa. With a very heavy heart, as I loved my time in New Zealand, I accepted the offer. I am now the manager of...

AmaZulu FC
South Africa
---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:14 PM ----------

AmaZulu FC

South Africa

August - September 2011
Here I am, in South Africa, a beautiful country, with a vast football league, with 30 games, which is huge compared to the 14 of NeW Zealand. I had been employed for 3 games last season, none of which mattered, we escaped relegation by 3 points, not good enough for us. This squad needed improving. I released some fringe players, an signed some actual quality into the team.

Mario Booysen - Maritzburg Utd - Free - CB
A great centre back, and will provide some stability in a very shaky back 4.

Phikoletu Spelman - Santos FC - Free - ST
A fantastic striker, should bang in the goals for us. Great finishing and power, with reasonable pace for this league.

Sibusiso Themba - MP Black Aces - Free - DM
We needed a player to play a holding midfield role, so I got this experienced stalwart on a free. Should be a good player for us.

Lindokuhle Mkhwanazi - Bidvest Wits - Free - DM
Another great DM, who shall provide some good battles for the position with Themba.

Tebello Mofokeng - FS Stars - £35K - ST
A great striker, playing for the newly promoted club. They are doing poorly without their star man. We are doingly brilliantly with him.

With my new players, I was confident of a good start in our first two months.

AmaZulu 0-0 SuperSport United
A decent start, where we were predicted to lose. A good start.

AmaZulu 5-4 Ajax Cape Town (Emenike 2, Mofokeng, Siphika, Noble)
What can I say? We were 4-1 down at half time, and pulled it back to pull off a shock win. Amazing.

AmaZulu 3-0 Thanda Royal Zulu (Booysen 2, Mofokeng)
Another good win, and to keep a clean sheet was great. The **** was a star man here, getting a fabulous goal.

AmaZulu 3-1 Maritzburg United (Emenike, Spelman, Noble)
Another good win, we are free scoring at the minute.

AmaZulu 1-2 Santos FC (Siphika)
A very poor performance, as we lost by a single goal.

Overall, a good start to the season, proving we can beat anyone on our day, we sit second in the league at the end of the month. Hopefully we can carry on our form, and get a top 6 finish.
---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

AmaZulu FC

South Africa
August - September 2011
After a reasonably successful start to my tenure in South Africa, I have been looking to expand on it, and finish in as high a position as possible.

AmaZulu 3-2 Kasier Chiefs (Spelman, Noble, Emenike)
The best result of the season,we were an amazing 100-1 to win, well worth a punt for a tenner. Whoever did, you are very lucky, we actually pulled off this upset!

AmaZulu 6-1 Golden Arrows (Emenike 3, Spelman, Mkhonza, Mofokeng)
an astonishing result in a game that we were favourites to lose. These lads are so high on confidence its unbelieveable.

AmaZulu 0-0 Orlando Pirates
A tight defensive display earns us another valuable point.

AmaZulu 2-1 MP Black Aces (Mkhonza, Spelman)
A good performance, but an expected one. We got maximum points, but made it harder than it should have been.

South African KO Cup
AmaZulu 4-2 (Mofokeng 4)
A great performance from King ****, keeping up his good record with us.

AmaZulu 5-0 Jomo Cosmos (Noble, Siphika, Spelman, Mofokeng 2)
The **** scores again, as we run riot on the poor Cosmos.

AmaZulu 3-3 Bloem celtic (Emenike, Spelman, Mkhonza)
A decent attacking performance, a poor defensive one.

South African KO Cup
AmaZulu 1-3 Bloem Celtic (Emenike)
A very poor display, we had a great chance in this cup. Conceding 6 in 2 game is not good enough.

AmaZulu 1-0 Swallows (Gobile)
A routine win, poor finishing made it flattering for them.

AmaZulu 2-0 (Spelman 2)
Spelman gets 2 more for his tally, my forwards are on fire!

A fantastic couple of months, we sit pretty on top, 2 points ahead of second.
Viva Zulu!

Last edited:
AmaZulu FC
Logo_AmazuluFC.png

South Africa
End of Season 2011-2012

Well, sorry for not writing here in a while. I flew through to the end of the season, focusing on my job of keeping AmaZulu up from getting relegated. In the end, I did the impossible. Not only did I keep them up, I only went and won the ****** league! Yes, thats right, AmaZulu are South African Champions, and are playing in the champions league next season! Fantastic!
The star man was Mofokeng, the King ****, scoring 31 goals in 31 games!

I got a job offer from a HUGE club in Saudi Arabia. The one and only, Al-Ahli! Worth 14.75 million, with no debt! I had a look at their squad, it was brilliant. I would have accepted, but they are in the second division of Saudi Arabia next year, after getting relegated. They were predicted to win the league! They have agreed to postpone the deal, I have one week to mull it over.

What should I do?

Don't do it, carry on with AmaZulu for at least one more season to win the ACL next year.