worst away ground you've been to

Away grounds?

Every time I go to watch Pompey at FP It makes me want to commit suicide.

Atmosphere this and that, the ground is ****** atrocious.

Turf Moore was pretty ****, the away stand still has wooden seats for ****'s sake :@

The Turf is a terrible ground even though the Burnley fans won't admit it. Bob Lord stand is terrible, too. In fact all of it is.

Poole Town Fc. They play on a school playing field, lal.

Loftus Road is a ***** hole as well, half the ground suffers from restricted view.
The video shows Ealing Road without a roof when it was given to away fans, now it is given to home fans and has a roof. The only down side of Ealing Road is that you can't make much atmosphere compared to the away end; Brook Road, which has a low roof and helps away fans create an atmosphere when they come to Griffin Park.

Yeah, I know our ground is ****, especially the away end, it's total lawlz.

As for Griffin Park, it's not that bad and i never said it was, just said it was hilarious, that was the last time i went but i know it's better now and the atmosphere is always great, especially at QPR matches there :)

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Elland Road.

Elland Road is a great stadium, especially for championship level.

Scunthorpe is the ultimate shithole.

2,000 blades cramped in one tiny concourse with only one bar and about 2 people serving that doesn't even serve alcohol. And it looks more like a toilet.

What makes it worse we were 2-0 up that night after 7 minutes and we lost 3-2.

I'm surprised no one has said our now old ground of the Withdean Stadium, looks pretty shyte from the home end. For me Dorchester, QPR, Selhurst Park, Griffin Park. Pretty much anywhere in London.

I'm surprised no one has said our now old ground of the Withdean Stadium, looks pretty shyte from the home end. For me Dorchester, QPR, Selhurst Park, Griffin Park. Pretty much anywhere in London.
i would've said it being so far from the pitch and all but when sam ashton saved that penalty it didn't matter. one of the best days of my life!!! FORZA FCUM

oh and the fact you only gave us 800 was criminal!!!

Last edited:
Only places i've been away are Wembley & Old Trafford, so not much to say there but some of ones you chaps have mentioned sound GRIM.

Barrow's away stand was **** enough when I went.. just concrete steps, with ****** railings everywhere.

to make it worse it was pouring down, gale force winds and freeeeeeezing.

Think that's bad, look at my hometown clubs, Albion Rovers' Cliftonhill, makes me laugh whenever I go in :L

Googlemap it. I was there while following Buckie Thistle in the Scottish Cup ( (Y) :p ), we play in green&white hoops, Bo'ness is hardcore Rangers country, so the police made us wear our change strip and enforced ground segregation for a Scottish Cup 3rd round tie! :L

I hate Albion Rovers!

Up Queen's Park. ;)

Googlemap it. I was there while following Buckie Thistle in the Scottish Cup ( (Y) :p ), we play in green&white hoops, Bo'ness is hardcore Rangers country, so the police made us wear our change strip and enforced ground segregation for a Scottish Cup 3rd round tie! :L

Still think Cliftonhill is worse, 1 stand is uninhabitable, the rest is grass and the others watch without paying on the grass bank, either way, Scottish stadiums are not very good :L

[video=youtube;dWvX5aKkzyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWvX5aKkzyg[/video]

One time I went to watch Welling... lets just say I won't be doing that again, although it did only cost me £1 to get in!

Back