worst away ground you've been to

One time I went to watch Welling... lets just say I won't be doing that again, although it did only cost me £1 to get in!
charging a quid is the mark of a good away ground for fc united :)
if they dont let you in for free, there might even be a grass bank to sit on!!!

charging a quid is the mark of a good away ground for fc united :)
if they dont let you in for free, there might even be a grass bank to sit on!!!

Matlock Town is a fiver for kids and 8 quid concessions so you would definitley looking for a grass bank to sit on

I've been to alot of away games with Wolves, and when i say alot i mean (away season ticket holder for the last 4 years)

Overall i'd say that the worse away game i've been to is Portsmouth (sorry any pompey fans) but there is **** loads of graffiti round there, plus up the top you can look into peoples houses etc, plus the steps were uneven, and i triped a few times..

Still think Cliftonhill is worse, 1 stand is uninhabitable, the rest is grass and the others watch without paying on the grass bank, either way, Scottish stadiums are not very good :L

For a SFL team, that's pretty poor :L

yeah it normally says that but when you get there most if the time they just say go in to kids
Same sort of thing happens at certain places in the Highland League, but then again, most people there know eachother so if you go in the adult gate, they put you down as "young at heart, £4 please" :)

Back