Worst diver in the EPL?

So who do you think is the worst diver in the Premier League?

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Jordi Gomez

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Morten Gamst Pedersen

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Eduardo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Steven Gerrard

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
So who do you think is the worst diver in the Premier League?

it was cristiano ronaldo, now id say didier drogba, but patrice evra is pretty bad and so it emmanuel eboue, mostly big four players dive

Didier Drogba hes always looking for freekicks

You've missed loads.

The likes of steven g, torres, eduardo, rooney and loads more lol.

it was a random 4 then a section for other lol

a Cardiff fan tried to hit Gomez with a coin when he played for Swansea because he dived

tough one, definitely drogba, but van persie is awful and so is julien faubert at the hammers

drogba doesnt dive for me he is actually smart he falls at the slightest touch so that you wont stick too tight to him then when you give him that second of space he punishes you.

not one man utd player? are u serious?????????

scholes, rooney, NANI, evra.........

this Question is misleading. worst diver as in he dives and gets caught? or worst because he dives and never gets caught? im confused because you can say best diver if he never gets caught. :D

Drogba always gets caught for going down to easily, so he's not really a good diver is he? I'd go for a Man Utd player, someone like Rooney. He's just as bad as the rest of them but because he's English everyone doesn't seem to make a big deal out of it.

Steven Gerrard is abysmal, he dives all the time. As does Drogba.

I was stuck between Gerrard and Drogba but Drogba edges it.

I think everyone is being a bit harsh on Drogba if I'm honest, if you watch Jordi Gomez play, he goes down if someone stands next to him. Pathetic player.