Worst diver in the EPL?

So who do you think is the worst diver in the Premier League?

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Jordi Gomez

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Morten Gamst Pedersen

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Eduardo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Steven Gerrard

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is Drogba doesnt actually dive that often. In most cases he actually gets touched/hit but all he does is just over exaggerate the fall. Much like Van Persie does sometimes aswell. It's not diving, diving is when there's no contact and the player makes an attempt to fool the referee. For people to say Eduardo is the worst diver is amusing, people are just judging him on that one dive when there are players who dive as a profession. I would say Eboue is one of the worst in the league, he's been caught on numerous occasions and still does it. Gerrard is another one but he never gets mentioned because he is English.

The thing is Drogba doesnt actually dive that often. In most cases he actually gets touched/hit but all he does is just over exaggerate the fall. Much like Van Persie does sometimes aswell. It's not diving, diving is when there's no contact and the player makes an attempt to fool the referee. For people to say Eduardo is the worst diver is amusing, people are just judging him on that one dive when there are players who dive as a profession. I would say Eboue is one of the worst in the league, he's been caught on numerous occasions and still does it. Gerrard is another one but he never gets mentioned because he is English.
Exaggerating contact and feigning inury both count as diving as well.:p

Biggest diver is probably drogba.

dogbowl goes down like hes been shot in every match at least once!lol

The majority of players go down with any sort of contact now. It's so disappointing to watch football and see fouls given constantly because players refuse to stand up. It really does sadden me at how pathetic most players are.

Yeah, Most players go down easy these days so it's hard to single anyone out. Now that Ronaldo is gone anyway.

Without a doubt Stevie G and Wazza. Shame the press can't see it :mad:

Ive stuck Gerrard and Rooney on because these two are amongst the worst offenders but seem to get over looked because they are English.

i think that drogba is pretty awful, someone said he exaggarates the fall, thats the definiton of diving i thought..........., i also remember that james baeattie was bad

I would say diving is when you just go down without any contact. Not exaggerating it.

lets say max that my hand taps you on the leg and you go down, thats diving theres contact, if i go in hard tackle on you and you roll around crying, thats also diving because your making a dive where its not needed

herman hreridasson after that one against burnley