• Chris Coleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Well Talksport just asked their listeners to phone in & name a EPL manager worse than Steve McLaren.

So who do oyu think is the worst?

I agree with talk sport, it is McLaren. Plus to add to his shitness hes wayyyyy overrated.

Maybe you should have added a poll here.

I think that the worst EPL manager at the moment has to be McLaren too. Maybe Perrin after that, but he hasnt got much of a squad to work with, neither has McLaren to be honest.

McLaren does have a good squad to work with or hes at least had the money to spend. Boro also have a great youth academy. they won the FA youth cup & got to the final the year before.

Perrin has **** all to work with & he doen well in France.

I have gone with Steve McLaren too. He is doing pretty rubbish with Boro compared to the squad they have/had.

I went for Perrin he hasnt really done much with Portsmouth like he should have been able to.

Lloyd said:
I went for Perrin he hasnt really done much with Portsmouth like he should have been able to.

Agreed, I said him too.

Okay,so Boro lost a game they shouldnt have,but Mclaren is still decent,he's the best they can/will get at the minute. I don't see why everyone is so quick to have a go at him,considering he's got them into Europe the past two seasons

Mclarens awful though especially his tactics. Vs Sunderlnad & home he had a whole 3 attack minded players!

Anyone could have won the didy cup with the money hes been given.

Alain Perrin for me he just dont have a clue about the english game and i dont think he motivates his players. How can you say Mclaren is a bad boss ??

Whats your evidence.

:eek: you think McLaren has a clue what hes doing.

His tactics are awful. Boro are the most boring team in the EPL there soo defensive.

Starting line up vs a team that hadnt won in like 20 games was :

Jones (Def)
Xavier (Def)
Southgate(Def)
Ugo E (Def)
Pogatez (Def)
Morrison (Attack :O)
Rochembach (Def)
Boateng (def)
Quesdruw(Def)
Viduka (Attck)
Yak(Attack)

Also I heard that the england tactics vs NIR & Wales was his idea!!

Yeah, got to be Perrin and defo Mclaren. In my opinion with the squad he has and the money available he should be challenging for a top 5 finish and maybe a cup.

Perrin's also got a bit of the Rooney Blues, anyone see him clapping the 4th official and ref the other day and then getting sent to the stands?? See the look on Allardyce's face after Perrin clapped a 4th time when walkin off lol :eek:

McClaren and Souness equally really. I guess McClaren winning a trophy makes it better ever so slightly.

Murali said:
McClaren and Souness equally really. I guess McClaren winning a trophy makes it better ever so slightly.

How deperessing, McLaren is technically the most usccessful manager ever at Boro

McClaren is a good manager just sometimes a bit defensive.

I went for "Brain" Robson. Just don't like him but Chris Coleman popped into my head.

Also gregor Rochemback plays a Juninho role (amc) for Boro.

Redders said:
Also gregor Rochemback plays a Juninho role (amc) for Boro.

I know. But hes areally a DMC, thats why hes so **** at AMC & does **** all!

I went for alain perrin as i dont think hes got the experience of english football and thats gonna hold him back this season :irked:

Which joker voted for Wenger?
I know selling Veira was a bad move, but come on!!

Voted for Coleman, Can't stand the moaning sod " I thought we were the better team and we deserved the points, not them. If we didn't have so many injuries in key areas we would of won the game. " He says the same **** each week on motd.