Worst Film Ever Made? The Room.

People this thread is asking what is the worst film ever made its saying do you think The Room is the worst film ever made after looking at them clips an all.

Definately 44 inch chest for me. It's basically a few idiots sat in a room swearing for an hour or 2. The definition of boredom.

People this thread is asking what is the worst film ever made its saying do you think The Room is the worst film ever made after looking at them clips an all.
I guess you mean isn't, but that would make for a **** discussion, especially as if this film is so bad, not many people will have seen it.

The invention of lying sucked, one of Ricky Gervais's worst films

If the writer's can't think of a more creative name than "The Room", then I'll steer clear of it. :)

YouTube - Troll 2 Trailer

Any of the Twilight films are absolute frickin turkeys. Theyve been nominated for Worst film produced award.....now aint that a surprise |)

The Twilight Saga don't even come close to being one of the worst films ever made. The Razzies nominations this year are just lazy.

Their eating her, then their going to eat me! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDD!XD

I just wasted 2 mins of my life.... jesus!

The Hills have eyes...
any Saw (even though I have never watched any, just bits)
Honey
Barb Wire (nice **** though)
Garfield 1,2,3,4 whatever, until eternity..
The latest Superman (what a sad excuse for a Superhero)

absolutly love this film just becouse its so **** its unbelievable and the main character also the directer spent over 3mil on this film

I just wasted 2 mins of my life.... jesus!

The Hills have eyes...
any Saw (even though I have never watched any, just bits)
Honey
Barb Wire (nice **** though)
Garfield 1,2,3,4 whatever, until eternity..
The latest Superman (what a sad excuse for a Superhero)
The very first Saw film was epic.

Nobody mentioned Green Street yet? oO)

absolutly love this film just becouse its so **** its unbelievable and the main character also the directer spent over 3mil on this film

6 million dollars he spent mate to make this 'film'

Season Of The Witch.

Wonder what Nicholas Cage is doing sometimes. -8/10

Star Wars attack of the clones.

It was the worst star wars but no way is it the worst film ever.

Haven't seen that many films but epic/ disaster movie were both awful. Also Hancock was pretty bad.