Worst Film Ever Made? The Room.

Vantage Point.....

behave, Vantage point was fantastic

Everyone is missing the point of the thread, The OP started a discussion about the Room, the worst films ever made has its own thread.

On topic The Room looks like its worth a watch to me, its an independent film so your expectations have to change, it might be so bad its good type of film.
I have nothing to do today so I'm going it to watch it all full length, then post my thoughts later.

Last edited:
Any of the Twilight films are absolute frickin turkeys. Theyve been nominated for Worst film produced award.....now aint that a surprise |)

Respect.

The Underworld trilogy ****** on them.

othello_bbc_dvd_cover_1b.jpg

BBC's attempt to display Shakespeare's play Othello on the big screen saw Anthony Hopkins horrific attempt to Black up, looking 1/2 strangled with a purple face and the other half in the shadows. English lit A2 worst lesson ever.

Just watching some off those scenes were making me cringe well and truly, what ever possessed them to publish that ****?

Just watched the whole film from beginning to end, Let me say that all these other mentions of the worst film ever made in this thread do not compare to this.

For a start many of you are naming decent or excellent films you personally do not like, however this film there is no personal taste. It just sucks balls. Nothing can be less entertaining than sitting through this 100 minute film again.

Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus was a masterpiece compared to this, at least in that the film proves a point that a Boeing 737 flying at 37,000 feet is not safe from a great white shark.
The Room however makes a point of how easy it is to make people who have the misfortune to see seriously consider suicide as an option.
I may kill my self as a precaution in case I ever have to see any part of this film again.

Anyway what is worse than seeing it would be giving the film a proper review, which I will do and post it on the movie thread later ;)

Busty Bang Babes 13 was such a let down after Busty Bang Babes 12 :(

Oh my God! Just finished watching Troll 2 and I have to admit that it's a lot worse than The Room. But The Room is so much more entertaining to watch. I'm still quoting the room weeks after watching it. :wub:

Oh my God! Just finished watching Troll 2 and I have to admit that it's a lot worse than The Room. But The Room is so much more entertaining to watch. I'm still quoting the room weeks after watching it. :wub:

Would Amazon sell Troll2? Preferably for under £10? XD

Panic Room, or the Twilight Movies. I am NEVER gonna watch any of those again. Makes me wanna die a painful death.

IMO , the worst film of all time is 44 Inch Chest.

Nothing more than 3 guys sat around in the room talking for 2 hours.