Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Worst referee?

Bodell

Nov 14, 2009
I don't even now what refs are going the world cup, only Howard Webb and he's average.

sunilvk7

SAF greatest ever.
Dec 16, 2008
I dont know much about refs but from what i have seen from past 10 years Overbo was the worst or had the worst match.

JP Woody

Jan 11, 2009
I love seeing games at the world cup with **** refs running them(unless England are involved that is)

Who can forget last World Cups battle of Nuremburg, Portugal Vs Holland. Ended up 5 a side i think lol.

Oh and our very own Graeme Poll booking a player 3 times and totally losing control of the match.

Joss

Nov 23, 2009
www.arsenalreport.com
I love seeing games at the world cup with **** refs running them(unless England are involved that is)

Who can forget last World Cups battle of Nuremburg, Portugal Vs Holland. Ended up 5 a side i think lol.

Oh and our very own Graeme Poll booking a player 3 times and totally losing control of the match.
16 yellow cards in total, plus another 4 red cards, two from each i think. Officially the "Dirtiest Game of Football" at a World Cup lol. Graeme Poll was just hilarious!

capprykarl

Jan 6, 2010
Martin Hansson!! He refereed the ireland and france game in the qualifiers,,,, remember............ and the porto and arsenal game in the champions league this year--the quick free kick. He's got to be the worst referee!

JoeBeton

May 16, 2009
The worst referee would be an Egg with legs running around. Would it even be able to blow the whistle?

Div_Muzza

Feb 27, 2009
Lubos Michel is a terrible ref. I wouldnt be surprised if he took bribes he allways seems to favour one side.