Worst referee?

I don't even now what refs are going the world cup, only Howard Webb and he's average.

I dont know much about refs but from what i have seen from past 10 years Overbo was the worst or had the worst match.

I love seeing games at the world cup with **** refs running them(unless England are involved that is)

Who can forget last World Cups battle of Nuremburg, Portugal Vs Holland. Ended up 5 a side i think lol.

Oh and our very own Graeme Poll booking a player 3 times and totally losing control of the match.

remember that, fun match. Hansson missing Henrys hand was quite a mistake

I love seeing games at the world cup with **** refs running them(unless England are involved that is)

Who can forget last World Cups battle of Nuremburg, Portugal Vs Holland. Ended up 5 a side i think lol.

Oh and our very own Graeme Poll booking a player 3 times and totally losing control of the match.

16 yellow cards in total, plus another 4 red cards, two from each i think. Officially the "Dirtiest Game of Football" at a World Cup lol. Graeme Poll was just hilarious!

Martin Hansson!! He refereed the ireland and france game in the qualifiers,,,, remember............ and the porto and arsenal game in the champions league this year--the quick free kick. He's got to be the worst referee!

The worst referee would be an Egg with legs running around. Would it even be able to blow the whistle?

I couldnt name many refs to be honest but I'm just glad Yves Lavigne isnt going.

Howard Webb, the cheatign C**T

Urs Meier. Definetly Lubos Michel is the best though

The one who just gave Tim Cahill a red.

you beat me to it redrup hes had a terrible game

Refs havedone quite good so far in the World Cup not very noticible and just get on with the match

Lubos Michel is a terrible ref. I wouldnt be surprised if he took bribes he allways seems to favour one side.