season review Las Palmas predicted 19th

View attachment 144165View attachment 144164
View attachment 144163
View attachment 144162View attachment 144161
View attachment 144160View attachment 144159View attachment 144158

The offense was great but think would could actually done better by improving the defence, maybe also with better players. dont mindurstand me the tactic is great and wass an overachive for las palmas sit top 4, but got exasperated in some losses sometimes was to easy to them to score.
View attachment 144156View attachment 144157View attachment 144155

Last edited:
View attachment 1060048View attachment 1060049
View attachment 1060050
View attachment 1060051View attachment 1060052
View attachment 1060053View attachment 1060054View attachment 1060055

The offense was great but think would could actually done better by improving the defence, maybe also with better players. dont mindurstand me the tactic is great and wass an overachive for las palmas sit top 4, but got exasperated in some losses sometimes was to easy to them to score.
View attachment 1060057View attachment 1060056View attachment 1060058

bear in mind you're las palmas. defence expected to be **** no matter what

View attachment 1060048View attachment 1060049
View attachment 1060050
View attachment 1060051View attachment 1060052
View attachment 1060053View attachment 1060054View attachment 1060055

View attachment 1060057View attachment 1060056View attachment 1060058

ill c if i can approve the defense, problem is they r very offensive since its attacking tactic..

How did u use the two tactics ?

underdog counter version and against 442 that wasn't clearly favourite.

Tried this tactic with Orlando City, predicted 15th (out of 20 ofc)

Transfers
At the start of the year, I was throwing my trio of death at attacking mids (not because of their scoring ability, or deadly or some sort.. but because they're fricking dying) Ronaldinho, Kaka, and Del Piero..

It's effective.. I cant quite get a high scoring game, perhaps bc we dont have a proper CF, Cyle Larin has five silver stars and two red bars as CF, but still scored 19 goals, second half of the season, when Del Piero started to get DNP - Old status, Carlos Rivas slotted nicely at AMR and scored 11.

Won both the Regular season title, and US Cup.

Appointed as MLS AllStar and MexU23 manager, won the MLS AllStar Game and Olympic Quals too.

So far so good, but I havent play through the playoff, might gonna update it later.

Edit1: I let my assman do all the team talks and OI.

Edit2: Won it all, and Best Eleven

Last edited:
Tried this tactic with Orlando City, predicted 15th (out of 20 ofc)

Transfers
At the start of the year, I was throwing my trio of death at attacking mids (not because of their scoring ability, or deadly or some sort.. but because they're fricking dying) Ronaldinho, Kaka, and Del Piero..

It's effective.. I cant quite get a high scoring game, perhaps bc we dont have a proper CF, Cyle Larin has five silver stars and two red bars as CF, but still scored 19 goals, second half of the season, when Del Piero started to get DNP - Old status, Carlos Rivas slotted nicely at AMR and scored 11.

Won both the Regular season title, and US Cup.

Appointed as MLS AllStar and MexU23 manager, won the MLS AllStar Game and Olympic Quals too.

So far so good, but I havent play through the playoff, might gonna update it later.

Edit1: I let my assman do all the team talks and OI.

Edit2: Won it all, and Best Eleven

Thats really nice.. ty for sharing.. great play..

This tactic has been amazing for my Celta Vigo side! Nice work!

I'm back (yay).. i'm testing this tactic with nottingham forest with the embargo all over me, and still cant buy anyone (except freebies) up to 2021..

so you may say, "welp.. youre screwed then", but noopeee, thanks to your tactic..

Flavell and Kjartansson came from the academy, while Anderson Sebastiao was a right winger from Ponte Preta (Brazil) retrained as CWB (also had Balotelli once.. sold to (surprise surprise) Inter Milan at january transfer window)..

You sir, are a great person. :D