Reaction score
Hello

I plan on doing a save + story on the worst team in Europe

ANY RECOMENDATIONS ??

thanks

In 1930 maybe, but not right now.

Uşakspor in the Turkish 4th division I think? Apparently last season they went on a run of 0-0-18 with 6 scored, 80 conceded. Think that would be a fun challenge. :)

Odds on this thread turning into a "name your rivals" thread: Evens.

P.s. Newcastle lololol

Pick a team with the lowest media prediction from Wales, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Hungary, or Republic of Ireland

Do a quick search using the editor to find the club with the lowest rep in Europe. then, check they're in a playable league, and off you go. :)

Real Madrid^^

I think every team in the lowest league of their respective country are very bad.

In 1930 maybe, but not right now.

Uşakspor in the Turkish 4th division I think? Apparently last season they went on a run of 0-0-18 with 6 scored, 80 conceded. Think that would be a fun challenge. :)

theyre an amatuer team now mate, so not in the game

familiar story up here in Scotland, Fort William lost every game last season

Do you mean the worst team in ECL/Europa League? or Europe in general?

Do you mean in Europe as in the continent or Europe as in Champions League and Europa League? If you mean continent I'd just go for the lowest division in Ireland, Wales or Iceland.

Go to the Faroe Islands, extremely poor standard, and everyone who say Iceland are wrong, we have a better U-21 than England!

dont have faroe islands ?

how did u get it

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Do you mean in Europe as in the continent or Europe as in Champions League and Europa League? If you mean continent I'd just go for the lowest division in Ireland, Wales or Iceland.

preferably Europa League with:

poor finances
***** facilites
poor stadiu, etc..

How about MSK Zilina? Were in the Champo League this year and from what I remember they were incredibly *****. :)

im going A side from Scottish 3rd Division

Queens Park, ill start a story soon and shall post a link later

thanks alot lad

Er. I think we are all missing the most obvious!!!
This is so easily Liverpool!!
1-0 Braga...NUFF SAID