Worst team you've ever coached? FM2011

Freddah

Reaction score
Here you can share your worst team you've ever managed

Prefer screenshot/screenshots

Loughall in the Irish league, we got relegated with about 12 points and avg attendance was about 100, was quite fun tho

I'm managing Dundee atm, started with -25 points and I'm bankrupt, however the team itself is pretty good even if I do only have 16 first team players.

you have a tough job ahead of you. Tell me how your Dundee team is doing after half played season

you have a tough job ahead of you. Tell me how your Dundee team is doing after half played season

I'm at the end of the season now, finished 7th and have the Scottish cup final to play against Motherwell.

have you managed to keep leigh griffiths aaaaandy?

Yep so far, they restructured the debt so I wasn't forced into selling him, hopefully I can get him to agree a new contract and go for promotion next year! :D

Last edited:
Good job with Celtenham, potta. How much did have to pay for; Beckam, Gibson and carrol?

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

I'm at the end of the season now, finished 7th and have the Scottish cup final to play against Motherwell.

Yep so far, they restructured the debt so I wasn't forced into selling him, hopefully I can get him to agree a new contract and go for promotion next year! :D

Do you have screenshots og your team and results?

OHL Leuven for me. Small team in the Belgian 2nd division. Media prediction was 9th or 10th i think, but got them promoted in the first year because of some very good free transfers. Then got frustrated because the board didn't want to investment in anything in the 2nd season, so I stopped playing the save :'(

Do you have screenshots og your team and results?

Yeah I'll post them up tomorrow.

Seems I spoke to soon, Griffiths has 12 months left on his contract and he isn't interested in signing a new one... FML

only managed Man United so far - its pretty hard to get result tho because my FM11 disc doesn't work anymore

Leyton Orient.

And I'm pretty decent with lower league teams like Notts County, Richste, Woking (ehhhhhh)
But Leyton just sucked.

Leyton Orient are hard in 2011, i got them from league 2 to the championship in 2010 but 2011 they are baddd : (

FK Kom Zlatica Podgorica [Montenegro]
Promoted from the Montenegrin Second League, become **** in the MNE First League

14 league games, 0 win

I deleted the game right after the 14th lose

Queens university belfast.....bottom of the northen irish leagues in 3rd division. simply awful got them to the prem though! and in the Euro cup