Worst Thing You've Done After Losing

went outside...kicked a puppy..put a cat in the bin..pushed over a child..****** on a church door..hit and old lady and set fire to an orphanage..or maybe that was just my intentions! :)
that made me lol :p

broken a few keyboards from a fist smash, keys fly all over the room then I realise I have to replace my brand new Ms keyboard and embarrissingly stick all the keys back on!

punched a wall, smack my old CRT monitor constantly on the side (right hand side) going jesus christ, what the ****! ******* **** game, rage quit (that was Cm3/Cm4 though)

now I mumble quitely "fuuuuuuuuuuucccck" as my gf gets angry with me when I shout at a "computer game" she does not know or understand unfortunately...

but I am lot more chilled now and dont lose much :p

rd.jpg

This.

When you are managing in Portugal you can say " Foda-se pa puta desta merda caralho"

Ou ainda "Que granda filha da puta!!" Porreiro ver alguém a escrever em Português por aqui...

(Or "What a great son of a ******!!" Nice to see someone writing in Portuguese around here)

Right now I don't do anything bad tbh. I'm totally overachieving and just take things as they come.

Right now I don't do anything bad tbh. I'm totally overachieving and just take things as they come.

ive gotta agree with him??

im radcliffe borough...so losing is a habbit :)

Ou ainda "Que granda filha da puta!!" Porreiro ver alguém a escrever em Português por aqui...

(Or "What a great son of a ******!!" Nice to see someone writing in Portuguese around here)

existe muita gente a falar Português por aqui

(Lots of people talk Portuguese here)

i went outside and took it out on the local 6 year old sl*t. **** you wayne rooney.

cant really tell you guys what i did when I lost, bcoz the cops are still wandering at my backyard..

existe muita gente a falar Português por aqui

(Lots of people talk Portuguese here)

Eu sou a modos que maçarico neste espaço...

(I'm kind of newbie in here... ;D)

When I lose, I take a deep breath, count to ten and just continue playing.

Agressively screams at my players, hold a team meeting to decrease their morale, regrets, hates on the game more.

Go out. Nerd rage. Comes home and do something else, FM on the next day again ._.
Rinse and repeat ^^

after it happens, i download a pirated game (skyrim and MW3 XD lol im kidding :p ).

Last edited:
for some reason it's always 'PUTA QUE PARIU ESTA MERDA DESTE JOGO, FILHO DA PUTA DO FORLAN FALHA-ME ISOLADISSIMO, CARALHOS O FODAM'!

I am very sorry, but I cannot translate this, way too much ..

Scream at my players like an idiot, once my dog came in when i said "You useless piece of ****!" and he was so scared that he hid under the bed. Once when I lost the UCL final againts Madrid in the 94th minute(I was Napoli) I punched a wall and broke 2 fingers. Noob rage sucks.

alt ******* f4
and then i go cry into my pillow yelling WHAT THE ****

Nuff said.

[video=youtube;Pcof-FgW4I4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcof-FgW4I4[/video]

Nuff said.

[video=youtube;Pcof-FgW4I4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcof-FgW4I4[/video]

Wait so you ******* fist raped your computer, ****** your pants while yelling AGHGHHHHHHHHHH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME