Worst Thing You've Done After Losing

I throw nearby objects around the house, eg spoons, pencils, remote controls, cups etc

I generally just whip my hair back and forth
Or go for a wank, both help more than Heskey ever could

Lol at the kid with the suspiciously well stuck down monitor, didn't even knock it over, must of been bolted to the desk ;)

Threw my ipod touch against the wall ... broke the screen but it still works though

Wait so you ******* fist raped your computer, ****** your pants while yelling AGHGHHHHHHHHHH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME

Pretty much.. Except I didn't **** my pants.

For the first time ever........I've just rage deleted my Torquay Utd save (after re-loading an old one following my unfair sacking) after the team blew a 3 goal lead in the CL final against Real Madrid. 10 season save.........gone 4 minutes ago :'(. I feel like such a pathetic fool. It's only a ****** game-WHY?!!!

For the first time ever........I've just rage deleted my Torquay Utd save (after re-loading an old one following my unfair sacking) after the team blew a 3 goal lead in the CL final against Real Madrid. 10 season save.........gone 4 minutes ago :'(. I feel like such a pathetic fool. It's only a ****** game-WHY?!!!

Your "Gobshite" title serves you well... Another reason why I have 3 different saves of 1 game :L

Lost CL final. Then loaded the game from nearest game. Lost it again... Then punched my laptop until it went dark and then realised that warranty wont probably cover that. ( it somehow did :D )

That was back in the 09 days I think.

Your "Gobshite" title serves you well... Another reason why I have 3 different saves of 1 game :L

I don't know why I just snapped. It's the only cup competition I've lost during the season. Okay I didn't save it when I got sacked which is a bit naughty, but this is just...dumb. Think I'll do what you do from now on and keep a few saves to avoid a similar situation. Oh well. Least it'll me a chance to try another team I've never managed before

I don't lose veryyyy often. But even so, when I lose I don't get so ****** off..
but when I conceed a goal in the 95 minutes when there were only 2 minutes awarded though... And tie the game or lose it because of that <.<

My anger ranges from shouting abuse at the computer to slamming my mouse against the desk which usually leads to the left button breaking which leads to double clicking on fm which leads to more rage so ill go out and buy a more expensive mouse and repeat the process lol

Smashed the boot disk on my laptop. Think that was in 08. Luckily it was under warranty so I didn't have to pay for the repairs...