Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forever!?!?!

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
its strange that all 3 became annoying at the same time.

do you think they are all the same person, because all of them are 16

No, most definetly not. Lloyd and Ad were always in irc together

Nice one for banning Shaun aswell

Code:
AdamHarrison06	Gregor	22/09/2006	3 Days	25/09/2006, ~04:00 PM	1 Day, 22 hours	[Lift Ban] 	becuase I can
Shaunb	Gregor	22/09/2006	3 Days	25/09/2006, ~07:00 PM	2 Days, 1 Hour	[Lift Ban] 	Redders says your AD and Lloyd
Lloyd	Gregor	16/09/2006	30 Days	16/10/2006, ~12:00 AM	22 Days, 6 hours	[Lift Ban] 	Banned for constantly ignoring warnings and even stating that he would not heed them, also seems to be want to be banned

Code:
AdamHarrison06	Gregor	22/09/2006	3 Days	25/09/2006, ~04:00 PM	1 Day, 22 hours	[Lift Ban] 	becuase I can
Shaunb	Gregor	22/09/2006	3 Days	25/09/2006, ~07:00 PM	2 Days, 1 Hour	[Lift Ban] 	Redders says your AD and Lloyd
Lloyd	Gregor	16/09/2006	30 Days	16/10/2006, ~12:00 AM	22 Days, 6 hours	[Lift Ban] 	Banned for constantly ignoring warnings and even stating that he would not heed them, also seems to be want to be banned

member/who banned them/when they were banned/how long they were banned/when the ban will expire/how long was left on the ban when i posted

Hardly ever post here, but forever is the only way

where not all same person and how can we be with different ip addresses. we all at same school and are mates so thats why we sound similar!

Nice to know we're talked about this often. Seeing as though I was banned for no apparent reason I believe gregor is the one who has abused his power and should be punished accordingly.

how about you stfu and get back to making decent posts,then you wont get banned. And its up to Gregor if he abuses his power or not :p

edit---just read some of the posts Ad and Shaun made since some noob let their bans go :p and theyve just gone back to beeing off topic,havin a go etc. might as well just ban em forever tbh

Last edited:
I ddint abuse my powers AD, i explained to you on MIRC why I banned you, If I abused my powers wouldnt Sean have just unbanned you?

REASON FOR BAN: 'cos I can

doesn't seem like a legitimate reason to me, I would go back to making normal posts if the mods i.e gregor, kris and redders stop acting like Lloyd has done something wrong, when all he has done is take the mickey back out of you, after they had abused him, then we figured it would be impossible to get some sort of apology or for it to stop, sow e decided to become annoying and tedious.

p.s I have no problem with andy or sean, because they don't usually abuse and if they do it's usually as a joke and then it happens vice-versa and they have no problem with it.

Am i a mod? :D yyeyeyeyeyeeyyeyeyy

Well if you decided to be ***** then you deserve banning.

Andys not jokin and as I said, i explained to you on mirc why I banned you, I jus cba at the tiem typing in why

Indeed I was,but I also said that you should be banned again,unless you got back to making decent posts and stopped with all the moaning (regardless of whose fault it was)