wp on fm 2010

miggo97

Aug 20, 2009
i am liverpool on my saved game, and i have signed Andrej Kramaric and it has got wp next to his name, awaiting work permate. How do you get rid of it as you can not play him, or how long does it take to gain a work permit

Cheers:'(

Dav13s

Apr 21, 2009
Send hi to an affiliate in a country like Belgium where the work permit period is shorter than England. Belgium is 3 years, England is 5

gokhancalis

Apr 7, 2010
how can you send him to other countries if you dont have wp? when i dont get wp transfer cancels is there a way to send him loan to somewhere and still he would be my player?

_perfido_

Feb 21, 2009
Trying to sign a foreign player follow this steps:

1. Have an affiliate in Belgium for all the foreign players out of South-Americans, that u'll send on loan in Spain. This 'cause Belgium requires only 3 years for nationality, but Spain requires only 2 years for South-American Players.

2.Offering him a contract select as Squad Status: Key Player and at least 3 years of contract.

This will make u easier obtain the work permit or at least have the opportunity to send on loan the player.

_perfido_

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
offer him a new contract like all the time while he is out on loan at your feeder club this increases the chances of him obtaining a WP,it always works :)

rewhi9p

Bruce or Tadanari Lee?Hmm
Oct 2, 2009
I don't understand....How can u sign a player without obtaining a work permit?

Alcaraz

Jun 15, 2010
Trying to sign a foreign player follow this steps:

1. Have an affiliate in Belgium for all the foreign players out of South-Americans, that u'll send on loan in Spain. This 'cause Belgium requires only 3 years for nationality, but Spain requires only 2 years for South-American Players.

2.Offering him a contract select as Squad Status: Key Player and at least 3 years of contract.

This will make u easier obtain the work permit or at least have the opportunity to send on loan the player.

_perfido_
I will try this out,I am having trouble signing the same player