miggo97

Reaction score
i am liverpool on my saved game, and i have signed Andrej Kramaric and it has got wp next to his name, awaiting work permate. How do you get rid of it as you can not play him, or how long does it take to gain a work permit

Cheers:'(

Send hi to an affiliate in a country like Belgium where the work permit period is shorter than England. Belgium is 3 years, England is 5

Just offer him a new contract that should clear it

how can you send him to other countries if you dont have wp? when i dont get wp transfer cancels is there a way to send him loan to somewhere and still he would be my player?

Trying to sign a foreign player follow this steps:

1. Have an affiliate in Belgium for all the foreign players out of South-Americans, that u'll send on loan in Spain. This 'cause Belgium requires only 3 years for nationality, but Spain requires only 2 years for South-American Players.

2.Offering him a contract select as Squad Status: Key Player and at least 3 years of contract.

This will make u easier obtain the work permit or at least have the opportunity to send on loan the player.

_perfido_

does this work?? Because I was only aware of the sending players to different countries...if this worked it would be much easier......

I had a 18 year old lad from brazil with wp next to him and just offered him a new contract and it went

offer him a new contract like all the time while he is out on loan at your feeder club this increases the chances of him obtaining a WP,it always works :)

I don't understand....How can u sign a player without obtaining a work permit?

Trying to sign a foreign player follow this steps:

1. Have an affiliate in Belgium for all the foreign players out of South-Americans, that u'll send on loan in Spain. This 'cause Belgium requires only 3 years for nationality, but Spain requires only 2 years for South-American Players.

2.Offering him a contract select as Squad Status: Key Player and at least 3 years of contract.

This will make u easier obtain the work permit or at least have the opportunity to send on loan the player.

_perfido_

I will try this out,I am having trouble signing the same player