so I may have forgot to bid so does that mean I have no chairman or just a crappy 1?

Don't have a chairman so could use some good facilities

Round 2 : Club Bids,Results
As I did on my previous auction game the bids will be done one at a time and I might have to go out so be patient!
RGUOR Minsk-UKfootballscore-£40m
Barcelona-Potta-44.9m
Ajax-Benniwijs-£25m
Man.United-Prodigal Son-£27m
Boca-Jagginman-£5m
AndyEs-Feyenoord-£1m
gogogo golem-Sporting Lisbon-£3.5m
As JuniorMidget didn't get a club he gets Blackburn Rovers.The budgets will be updated on the OP when the managers Round has finished.

Last edited:
Since Riot Act failed to bid I have very kindly given him Bantu Tshintsha Gulava Rovers,from Zimbabwe,who play in 'A Premier Division.'Aren't i kind;)(But they do have adequate Corporate facilities...)Oh and since Kezza only bid for one club,but his bid wasn't high enough,he gets Wigan athletic

I can not believe how much people are bidding for these clubs it makes me feel like I am a shrewd spender although I really am shrewd in staff contract negotiations but then I always get the best deal possible.

Round 3-Managers Round
All the managers have good working with youngster attributes and are good all round managers.
Arsene Wenger-Arsenal-WWY(working with youngsters) 20
Ricardo Moniz-FC Salzburg
-WWY 20
David Moyes-Everton-WWY 20
Cesare Prandelli-Italy-WWY 20
Louis van Gaal-Unattached WWY 20
Co Adrianaase-WWY 20
Giuseppe Baresi-Inter(Assistant Manager)-WWY 19
Luigi de Neri Unattached-WW 19
Josep Guardiola-Barcelona-WWY 19
Joachim Low-Germany-WWY 19
Ramon Diaz-Independiente-WWY 18
Ronald Koeman-Feyenoord-WWY 18
Roberto Mancini-Man.City-WWY 18
Lucien Favre-Gladbach-WWY 18
BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY TUESDAY,1PM
If you want screenshots of any of the managers let me know
.(imo the best manager has to be Co Adriaanese btw)

Jealous cos I got Rinsk gogogo lol
No, not at all as my club has very similar facilities and I paid much less and to be honest there where only a few clubs there I would not have wanted as I saw that they had very similar facilities so I only submitted small bids. Submitted my Manager bids.

Wonderkid360 I cannot PM has you have maxed out your message capacity!?