Since Riot Act failed to bid I have very kindly given him Bantu Tshintsha Gulava Rovers,from Zimbabwe,who play in 'A Premier Division.'Aren't i kind;)(But they do have adequate Corporate facilities...)Oh and since Kezza only bid for one club,but his bid wasn't high enough,he gets Wigan athletic

I did sent a private message with my bids, same evening as you opened round 2! i also made a bid for the last chairman, which you accepted the day after!?

It says Tuesday 1PM, but he didn't mention what year he was talking about. :) Kiddin......

lol here are the results :
Co Adrianaase-Benniewijs-£35m
David Moyes
-Kezza96-£17m
Roberto Mancini-AndyEs-£20m
Arsene Wenger-gogogo golem-£45m
Louis Van Gaal-potta-£10.9m
Cesare Prandelli-JuniorMidget-£10m
Ronald Koeman-RiotAct-£6m
Joachim Low-UkfootballScore-£11m
Giuseppe Baresi-jagginman
-£5m
I'll just find out which 3 guys didn't bid high enough and give them a manager
Btw it seems RiotAct did bid but I must have deleted his message by accident,he gets Porto for £7million.If I got any results wrong,correct me and send me a PM with proof that you should have got that manager.
P.S Bids will be up sometime tomorrow becauseI need to work out all the budgets.

Last edited:
I think I overpaid again, but I will know this after I see the other managers.

I think I overpaid again, but I will know this after I see the other managers.
There are two managers that I bid more on than you did on Co Adrianaase. Wonderkid can you do me three favours and they won't take long at all how much was the second largest bid on Wenger, what age do you have as your wonderkid cut-off point and what age does a player become a golden oldie.

Last edited:
dude, I also made bids for Low, van gaal, Guadiola etc!!!!!!!???????????????????

dude, I also made bids for Low, van gaal, Guadiola etc!!!!!!!???????????????????
Yeah,I know but like I said to RiotAct I do them one at a time or in groups,it's easier and gives me more time then doing them all at once.