WrestleMania XXVII

Why the **** is the sheamus v bryant match the main event?

thats a disappointment!

Bryan vs Sheamus is canceled apparently. So only Cena v Miz left

Apparently the bryan v sheamus match was cancelled due to time constraints :S

Significance?

Funny to see the crowd not have a favourite...

Sorry, got caught up to the moment. Cena's been changing from Orange to Purple and now Red so just pointing it out.

By the way..... isn't it obvious that the WWE tried to cut off the boos when Cena was making the entrance? :mad:

By the way..... isn't it obvious that the WWE tried to cut off the boos when Cena was making the entrance? :mad:

Yeah, but the crowd weren't cheering for either. Just amusing there isn't a clear heel-face (for the crowd, WWE are pushing Miz as a heel) in this kind of match.

Worst. End. Ever. I hate countout- THE ROCK BEST END EVER WHATEVER IT IS

Last edited:
what a **** ending to the cena match

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Rock can F Off lol

The smacketh has been layeth down. Rock ftw.

What the **** was that? that was a terrible ending! I thought with the rock coming out and re-starting the match that it would go on for a little while longer with a good spin at the end, but that was awful! the whole elimanation chamber win for cena is just a joke.......and the build up to the WM match has been tarnished with that match, i had expected the rock and cena to have a brawl but never imagined that :p

oh well :)

Have been told that apparently Taker has a damaged spine. Not sure how true this rumour is, though.

Have been told that apparently Taker has a damaged spine. Not sure how true this rumour is, though.

Got a text saying that as well.

Well what can I say overall. First time watching WWF (Will always be called that) in at least 7 years ish and was disappointed. Fights just weren't the same and everything just seemed a massive let down.

i thought that you cont hit people over the head with the chair anymore thought they banned it

Apparently the bryan v sheamus match was cancelled due to time constraints :S

It was The Wrestlemania Dark Match, but had Lumberjacks around the ring. It ended in a huge brawl which turned into a Battle Royal, with The Great Khali Winning, eliminating Shamus

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

i thought that you cont hit people over the head with the chair anymore thought they banned it

You can do anything when you're banging the Boss's daughter. If any one else done that, then they'd be in huge trouble

After watching wrestlemania last night, im 16 and therefore this is my generaion but i watched many fights from the old generation and the WM's in that gen, and this gen's wm's have nothing on the previous ones. Wrestlemania is getting worse and worse every year. To be honest by bringing stone cold and the rock back was because they needed them to hook people 2 watch it. Dont get me wrong THE ROCK IS BACK!!!!!, but he should of put himself in the match and won the title, THATS A ELECTRYFING Storyline, the ending was preety ****.

And for taker winning, i hated it. HE Needs 2 retire, HHH should of won. Give us somethin 2 talk about new, Who else can beat the streak, it has to be someone historic and legendary. Theres only 2 left now, Randy orton and CENA. orton cant because he not big enough 2 do it, and cena dont deserve to have that accolade. It should of been michaels or HHH that ends the streak. Only cena left now tho :/

Thats my review, and trish status jumping about was my favourite sight. She's a goddess!, Although stone cold STUNNER, STUNNER made me laugh a bit on booker T lol. Booka Booka, Glad loads of legends came back although booka aint really :L.