WrestleMania XXVII

That was the worst Wrestlemania i have stayed up to watch
they need to bring back the Attitude era, the PG era is killing the WWF

WTF! :|

Del rio didn't go over?! Sheamus vs. Bryan would have been MOTN!

will write up my thoughts after my exam tomorrow.

quite ****** off, the only saving grace being that Cody and Miz won! Cena to turn heel tonight on raw?

That was the worst Wrestlemania i have stayed up to watch
they need to bring back the Attitude era, the PG era is killing the WWF

Wowowowo it was not that bad at all. Agreed the PG era is **** and alot of us would love to bring back the Attitude Era but that's simply not going to happen unfortunately. That said WM27 wasn't that bad. Del Rio v Edge was a decent opener. Cody v Rey was good, the 6man Tag was just ****, Orton v CM Punk was very good, Cole v Laywer was funny, dragged on abit long but having Stone Cold there and giving a few stunners made it great, Taker v HHH I thought was fantastic, the tag match with Snookie was again **** and Cena v Miz was a awful main event but The Rock saved it to make it good.

So all in all it was good.

After watching wrestlemania last night, im 16 and therefore this is my generaion but i watched many fights from the old generation and the WM's in that gen, and this gen's wm's have nothing on the previous ones. Wrestlemania is getting worse and worse every year. To be honest by bringing stone cold and the rock back was because they needed them to hook people 2 watch it. Dont get me wrong THE ROCK IS BACK!!!!!, but he should of put himself in the match and won the title, THATS A ELECTRYFING Storyline, the ending was preety ****.

And for taker winning, i hated it. HE Needs 2 retire, HHH should of won. Give us somethin 2 talk about new, Who else can beat the streak, it has to be someone historic and legendary. Theres only 2 left now, Randy orton and CENA. orton cant because he not big enough 2 do it, and cena dont deserve to have that accolade. It should of been michaels or HHH that ends the streak. Only cena left now tho :/

Thats my review, and trish status jumping about was my favourite sight. She's a goddess!, Although stone cold STUNNER, STUNNER made me laugh a bit on booker T lol. Booka Booka, Glad loads of legends came back although booka aint really :L.
Taker is probably the biggest legend in the WWE/F ever has been will be and all that jazz, the guys a monster every year he does stupid stunts for a great match and hes pushing 50 for that reason the streak should never be broken as a thank you to him.

Wowowowo it was not that bad at all. Agreed the PG era is **** and alot of us would love to bring back the Attitude Era but that's simply not going to happen unfortunately. That said WM27 wasn't that bad. Del Rio v Edge was a decent opener. Cody v Rey was good, the 6man Tag was just ****, Orton v CM Punk was very good, Cole v Laywer was funny, dragged on abit long but having Stone Cold there and giving a few stunners made it great, Taker v HHH I thought was fantastic, the tag match with Snookie was again **** and Cena v Miz was a awful main event but The Rock saved it to make it good.

So all in all it was good.

im only saying this as i only started to watch wrestling again over the last month a lot has changed from last time watched it this wrestlemania was not as good as past wrestlemania's

wrestlemania 10,12,13,15,16,17 these where the best

Taker is probably the biggest legend in the WWE/F ever has been will be and all that jazz, the guys a monster every year he does stupid stunts for a great match and hes pushing 50 for that reason the streak should never be broken as a thank you to him.

Yea thats a thank to him, but seeing as he only has like 2-5 fights a year now, he might aswell retire in the next year or so. and some1 needs to beat it before he retires otherwise were have 1 of those "what if" moments forever in the WWE, althought WWF was better for me.

Triple H should of been the 1 to end the streak tho.

(When i say every one, i mean people on wrestling forums)

This was not the worse WrestleMania.....There were worse lol

This card seemed all to predictable. Every one thought they knew who the winners would be....Alberto Del Rio would win, Christian would turn on Edge....Well, Non of that happened and Edge is still champion, great booking right there.

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes was expected to be a Squash match, with Rey winning, how ever, this match was better then i expected it to be and looks as if Rhodes will be given a push, A Good match.

The 8 man tag match was really poor, It must have been cut short due to time constraints. It didn't last long at all and only served to get the participants a WrestleMania spot. Although, I'm Glad to see that Santino hit the Cobra, he is awesome. Santino should be given a big push, the fans Love him and he sells alot of Merchandise. (Again, i'm going on online reports here)

I loved the Orton Vs CM Punk Match, i really hope they keep this feud going. Im not a fan of Orton but a Huge fan of Punk, and he is the one that brought this whole story line to life, I felt Orton is too Generic! Would have liked to see Punk get this win but a quality match, non the less

The King vs Cole match was everything i expected it to be, apart from Cole winning, looks like they'll continue Super Heel Cole after Wrestlemania. Which is good, Cole is working his *** off and to be honest, really adds to the commentary. I found that J.R and King were getting very stale. Good to see Stone Cold stunning every one.

The Undertaker Vs Triple H should have been higher up the card. It was a fantastic match, by two guys who hadn't wrestled for a long while due to injuries. It felt more old school, they even used the chair to the head. WWE even made me believe that Triple H could end the streak, but Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Undertaker will never lose his streak, and to be honest, i don't think he should. Possibly next Mania will be Takers last, going out 20-0.

I didn't even bother watching the Snooki match, went for a smoke instead, and to be honest, I think the reason Snooki was involved was simply to sell the PPV to non wrestling fans. Fair play to WWE, have to make money some how :), after all, their PPV buys are down

I loved the Miz Vs Cena match, every one thought Cena would win, especially after Del Rio lost. there HAD to be one title change hands. And people thought the Rock would Layeth the Smackdown on Cena after the match. I thought both guys told a really good story, and was worthy of a Main Event spot..with the Rock topping it off costing Cena the title, Possible setting up a future Match (Perhaps at next years Wrestlemania, which is in Miamo, Rocky's home town). I'm glad The Miz kept his title tonight.

All in All, A Very Good Wrestlemania, 8/10 from me, probably gets an extra mark because i didn't have to pay for it on Sky Box Office ;)

Would have loved to see Bryan vs Shamus but it was scrapped at the last minute, we will probably see the match at Extreme Rules next month.

you say that because no1 thought that Edge would retain means great booking, but its simply uncorrect. Everyone knows ADR should be the WHC as of now, and putting it first, and making him lost CLEAN, just ***** on Del Rio, and the royal rumble.

Yeah, it was a big improvement on the last few WM's but still dont touch the old WM's , they were classic. The rock comeback was truely historic but could of been made better,

And yea the sheamus match i was looking forword to, hope it still goes ahead. Maybe tonight on raw or at next PPV.

In my opinion, Money in the back should still be at WM, dont really deserve its own PPV. I give it 1 7/10 this years. If rock turned champion or said he was RAW GM (which could be tonight) :D, then it would of got a 8/10

Tbh I didn't watch it, but picked every winner correctly bar the punk and orton match. Probably have a look online when I get home

Frankie - the last 4 Royal Rumble Winners have gone on to lose at WrestleMania.

The last person to win the Royal Rumble and go on to win the Championship was UnderTaker in 2007.
Triple H, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Edge have all failed to win the title after winning the Royal Rumble.

was a lot better then last years one i got my wish rock bottom on cena ha ha was class

mixed views on this years 'mania. some matches seemed extremely pointless - 8 man tag and the 6 person tag. The 6 person tag could have been replaced with a great singles match between ziggler and morrison. Was expecting a christian heel turn and HBK inteference but hey ho. Punk/Orton was a great match with that moment of genius from orton winning a close match. HHH/Taker was epic - felt like I was in old time WWE and was loving it it made me feel about 10 years old. Cena/Miz was always going to come down to the rock interference. miz will get another #1 contender now and cena will start his rivalry with the rock. as for cole/lawler a good gimmick match which wrestlemania always features but i was dissapointed with the way they gave cole the "win" as I now believe this heel era of his needs to be blown off - but maybe its just me not being a fan of heel commentery.

Frankie - the last 4 Royal Rumble Winners have gone on to lose at WrestleMania.

The last person to win the Royal Rumble and go on to win the Championship was UnderTaker in 2007.
Triple H, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Edge have all failed to win the title after winning the Royal Rumble.

which is exactly the point im trying to make. it's completetly devalued the RR. I might not even watch it next year. Seriously, they've dropped the ball bad with Del Rio. If they were going to push him, why pull the plug when he's just starting to get over.

Watched it earlier tonight, complete rubbish apart from the Undertaker vs HHH match which was only slightly rubbish. If the only table that gets broke is the Spanish Announcers table, a good Wrestlemania it is not.

Watched it earlier tonight, complete rubbish apart from the Undertaker vs HHH match which was only slightly rubbish. If the only table that gets broke is the Spanish Announcers table, a good Wrestlemania it is not.

it was pretty poor. the thing I'm ****** off with, is that it had so much potential. it felt like a long RAW rather than the grandest stage of them all. It carried on feuds and left unanswered questions rather than ending feuds like it should

it was pretty poor. the thing I'm ****** off with, is that it had so much potential. it felt like a long RAW rather than the grandest stage of them all. It carried on feuds and left unanswered questions rather than ending feuds like it should

completely agree, it should end feuds, rather than carrying them on!
seems a bit pointless to me

Thanks for this , off school today so i'll have a watch :)

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Thanks for this , off school today so i'll have a watch :)

Was pretty dissapointed in truth , especially with the countout of Cena and Miz as well as the Taker v HHH match.
It had the potential to be one of the greatest ever yet somehow they ruined it.

I just watched this year's WrestleMania, and to be honest I loved it.

I know they almost overhyped some matches, but there were some great moments and some better matches than I expected, such as the Edge/Del Rio match was a **** of a lot better than I thought it would be, and some stand-out performances by Rhodes and CM Punk, who literally carried Orton through their match.