TWrexy

Reaction score

View attachment 332810

Bringing back the Liverpool glory day's

Ok so i have decided to do my first story and i have always wanted to try and bring back them awesome European nights back to Anfield so i might as well have a crack at it here.

• I am looking at concentrating on bringing players through the youth when i can to make it more interesting
  • I like to play formations similar to 4-5-1 or 4-2-1-2-1 so i will be using franky4fingerz 433 dominator tactic and see how i go with that
  • I will update this a lot as i am just finishing college so between that and job searching i will do what i can on this
  • 1st target is to get back to the champions league and build the clubs rep back up
​Hope you all enjoy this and please let me know if there's something i can do to make this story better :)

First day

So I'm not being given any transfer budget so it seems I will have to sell to buy

View attachment 332814

Will be appointing Ray Wilkins as my assistant manager this guy did a awesome job at Chelsea in the past also have offered contracts for new youth manager and coaches i like to have high quality youth leaders to get the best out of the youngsters.

Getting to the friendly's which i will let my assistant take to speed things up a bit. will update transfers (if there is any) when they happen.

Transfers

Nothing in yet although i have placed both Jordan Henderson and Stuart Downing on the transfer list i feel we have a lot of young talent in these positions and want to use them rather than these 2. I am looking to bring in a DM so any suggestions are welcome but i am looking at Will Hughes from Derby.

View attachment 332914

Pre-season
We have done well in pre-season a few of the younger players on the score sheet and we are playing really good football and as a bonus passed the Europa league qualifiers with flying colours.

We are now approaching our first league game of the season and hoping to get off to a good start i will update this once the first months games are over.

​And to add to this we haven't conceded a single goal which is a good positive.

View attachment 332913

Unbeaten August:

A good start unbeaten so far in league and cup i have brought up Jack Robinson a left back from the youth and using him as a back up for jose and also brought up Ryan McLaughlin a right back to step in for Glen Johnson when ineeded.

We seem to be doing fine in defence but struggling to get goals in the league so i may make 1 or 2 changes to get more goals.

View attachment 333020View attachment 333021View attachment 333022View attachment 333023

Next up spurs wigan newcastle and villa. Close to the transfer window ending hoping to sell downing and Henderson and bring in a new CM