BlueHeart

Banned
Reaction score
So, here's the "miracle".

I'm playing second season with Chelsea. I wish I played with CHELSEA, I wish.. Cuz this is no Chelsea at all!

So, let's start from the beginning.

I started playing with Chelsea. 1st season summary - EPL Champs, League Cup
..then started 2nd season..
Played games: 25
Wins: 12
Draws: 4
Losses: 9

..and then I just gave up.

Great staff, great players, "great manager", good tactic and everything..

WTF is going on? The game just went wrong! Just crashed.

I dontknow, this hasnt happened to me before! EVER!

Please, support!

What changes did you make between the 1st and 2nd seasons? New players? New staff? New tactic? New match preparation? Anything?

Could be anything. Teamtalks, personal talks, tactics, match prep, etc. etc.

A few screenshots would be helpful, i.e. of your squad and you tactic

Nothing special, I mean, I bought some new players (mostly young talents).
Bought some staff additions: Rene Meulensteen, Di Salvo, Baldini..
Tactics are the same as before..
Im not so sure about training though.
I use the FM-made schedules, cuz didnt find any good schedules here.

I dont know, If u can share some, I'll appreciate it.

If anybody here plays with Chelsea, just share how youre managing the team.
Everything!

Nothing special, I mean, I bought some new players (mostly young talents).
Bought some staff additions: Rene Meulensteen, Di Salvo, Baldini..
Tactics are the same as before..
Im not so sure about training though.
I use the FM-made schedules, cuz didnt find any good schedules here.

I dont know, If u can share some, I'll appreciate it.

If anybody here plays with Chelsea, just share how youre managing the team.
Everything!

Tactic the same, do you mean you are using the FM default tactic? All those suck.

For schedules,look at IanC's schedules or Dunc's Training.

may be u suck ? .....lol
may be its ur tactics or internal problems

Tactic the same, do you mean you are using the FM default tactic? All those suck.

For schedules,look at IanC's schedules or Dunc's Training.

Ill try em. 10x.

I used to use the Tugs! Great schedules!

What about tactic for my team?

did you add any first team player into your playing squad?

bcos i had 3 new signings for tottenham and they affected the whole squad performance for almost half a season before things picked up.

guess they do need a long time to fit into the squad.

aaaah, you have bad seasson, what a shame... WELCOME TO THE CLUB, IT WOULDN'T BE FUN IF YOU CAN WIN EVERY F. GAME, WRIGHT ?

aaaah, you have bad seasson, what a shame... WELCOME TO THE CLUB, IT WOULDN'T BE FUN IF YOU CAN WIN EVERY F. GAME, WRIGHT ?

uncalled for.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Try Goals Galore, or Raikan's individual PI tactic or Mike's 4-4-2 Inside. All 3 worked for me.
Okay buddy, ill try em.

PS. Can I use Tugs2010 ? Or theyre incompatible for 2011? And If so, is there any chance to convert them into 2011 format?

uncalled for.

Uncalled for, but unfortunatly true.. this game is not "be a manager and win every game you play" its FOOTBAll MANAGER.

As for your original problem, maybe its a dip in form? maybe the players are not happy with you, or each other. maybe its the training regimes? (overworking them). or maybe you just need to be patient.. in my coventry game i went 6 games losing streak, lucky win against burnley and im back in there (im currently 8th).

Uncalled for, but unfortunatly true.. this game is not "be a manager and win every game you play" its FOOTBAll MANAGER.

As for your original problem, maybe its a dip in form? maybe the players are not happy with you, or each other. maybe its the training regimes? (overworking them). or maybe you just need to be patient.. in my coventry game i went 6 games losing streak, lucky win against burnley and im back in there (im currently 8th).

Yes but he's playing as Chelsea so he's going to win most of his games as they are a team going for every trophy every season in the game.

Man, there is a HUGE difference between Chelsea and Coventry? If you know what I mean..

Your team can be 8th, my team has to be fighting for EPL glory, or at least 2nd place in Premier League...

I mean, look at my players, my money, my staff..
No excuse for being 8th..

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Yes but he's playing as Chelsea so he's going to win most of his games as they are a team going for every trophy every season in the game.

Now we're talkin!

Man i had the same thing with Everton... started 2nd season really well and then out of the blue i lost 7 games in a row... so i just gave up and that was earlier today so probs gonna start a liverpool one :)

I always find that replacing Terry, Lampard and Drogba when they get past it is the main thing, so I try and sign replacements while they are still good and then blend them into my team so they can take over. Chelsea on my game are a joke, they arent a great side for the money they have.

I want NiallZemin and his sig in here, now. :D

ok, I was little harsh :D ... sry, but, this kind of "problem" makes game so interesting :D Am I wright or what ? Now, little help from me...
check your team's moral, if its low, try to talk with them... when some player have bad day, I let him know that ( private chat>Last Game)... When match is about to start, go to your *** man report, and see whats wrong, maybe some player have issues or cant find motivation because of something, it can be lot, lot of reasons, you didnt provide us enough info like SS from your tactic... one more advice, try to leave next game to your *** man(go to holyday) . If the team won, save and reload, than you manage the game and compare with your *** man result... hope that helps... ( ps, Im not that bad xD )