This tactic (Blue Blood version) is the best i've come across since the latest update. I've tried a fair few, tweaked a few and tried to create my own. The ME really going against me this year!

But this......Newly promoted Weymouth into League One. Facing the impossible pretty much! No budget for players so heavily rely on Loans.

Look forward to seeing how it performs after another 10+ games. Away games are yellow card ****, but big squad allows me to cover the bans. :LOL:

1577613030674.png

1577613213760.png

This tactic is the best i've come across since the latest update. I've tried a fair few, tweaked a few and tried to create my own. The ME really going against me this year!

But this......Newly promoted Weymouth into League One. Facing the impossible pretty much! No budget for players so heavily rely on Loans.

Look forward to seeing how it performs after another 10+ games.

View attachment 112436

Which sword did you use?

Apologies! Edited my post. Using the Blue Blood version.
Thank you, I take some responsability to, probably shouldn't have uploaded them together, in all honesty. Downside to doing it late and rushing a little/max uploading a few of them.

I want the skin from screenshot( with Cristiano Ronaldo background), not the tactic
Oh..... that's what the author used. Probably a transparent skin there is many about and then a Ronnie background image.

Could you please send me the files?
It's not my skin so I don't have the files at all.

But essentially download a custom skin, go into the skin folder skin\graphics\backgrounds and put any image you want there and name it as default. This will then become the background.

Update!

Absolutely no consistancy currently. But that's down to my team, not that tactic.
I've got teams trying to buy my players and then they want to move to a "bigger club".....please :rolleyes:

As soon as I get a red card, it's goodnight. I haven't worked out which position to move as of yet. I just get battered.

But a team projected here....

1577630892319.png

To currently be here......

1577630928896.png

I'm not going to complain!

Southend in the Trophy - I rested 8 out of 11 players.
Blackpool loss - Red card after 12 mins. 0-0 HT. Opened up in the 2nd half.
Gillingham loss - One of those stupid defender goes to clear in the area and it hits their player and rolls in goals in the 93rd min. (You know, when the game would normally play out, but then there's an extended key highlight and you know something is coming)

1577630983409.png

Must power on to the end of the season! Must battle to stay in the Play-Offs!

I'm using the blue blood and my team (west ham in championship) has every right to be playing well but this tactics performing really well and have won 7 out of 8 and the other was a 0-0 very promising start

I got offered the everton Job which i reluctantly took even thought none of the players really fitted the system. I took over before the Villa game so it's working up in the Prem and I'm looking forward to January. Amazing tactic

Attachments

• IMG_20191229_204904_7.jpg
    IMG_20191229_204904_7.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 705
Crazy Update! Found form at the right time! This tactic is so so so good!

1577660924329.png

1577660982231.png

First season promotion from League One! Wow!
Now I have a tiny budget, no GK at this point :ROFLMAO: and I have to try and not be humiliated in the Championship. Wish me luck.

Gonna test the Blue Sword one with Aston Villa. Can someone post the SS of the OI, though? Having trouble understanding it. Thank you!

This is officially the best tactic according to test results. The loses percentage presented in the table is wrong it should be 31% if you do the math. Issue is that 31% added with other percentages won't give a sum of 100. Can someone look into this so we can have the correct depiction on the table?

This is officially the best tactic according to test results. The loses percentage presented in the table is wrong it should be 31% if you do the math. Issue is that 31% added with other percentages won't give a sum of 100. Can someone look into this so we can have the correct depiction on the table?
This will be updated when the table is refreshed.

Whats the possession like with these tactics
Not really that high, possession isn't the best method in this current iteration of FM.