Resource icon

playgm Wufeng Swords v3

mazeyfm

Sep 13, 2015
I am dying to try the blue blood sword tactics but am playing on touch version could someone be a star and post player instructions I would be very grateful

FallLCFC

Aug 15, 2019
Crazy Update! Found form at the right time! This tactic is so so so good!

View attachment 138671

View attachment 138672

First season promotion from League One! Wow!
Now I have a tiny budget, no GK at this point :ROFLMAO: and I have to try and not be humiliated in the Championship. Wish me luck.
Thank you very much for showing us your testing. Going to give this a blast! Congrats on promotion btw 🤟

Reactions: Gregg88

Danwolf

Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
www.twitch.tv
Can you share ss for OI ?
Listed pretty much what was on the thread in terms of OI's there is already specific marking set up within the PIs.

I am dying to try the blue blood sword tactics but am playing on touch version could someone be a star and post player instructions I would be very grateful
Listed them for you in the overview, they're spoilered just due to the length.

Reactions: mazeyfm

dumbledon

Jun 20, 2016
Underdog test result was one of the best but I am struggling with both Villa and Sheffield United. How close is the underdog test team compare to Villa or Sheffield?

kandersson

Nov 13, 2010
I actually prefer strikerless but also like the (shadow) strikers to score the most of goals! Does this tactic create good chances for the AMC?

Reactions: Danwolf

TopHill

Apr 19, 2014
Here's my 2 tests with Blue Blood. Using it plug & play, in the middle of the season. One with top team and one with underdog. Big win each time :

Capture d’écran 2019-12-30 à 16.45.37.png
Capture d’écran 2019-12-30 à 16.46.27.png

This is great great work.

Reactions: Danwolf and Liam

Marcelp

Sep 11, 2013
Do not know what i am doing wrong buth this tactic does not work at all with psv losing all games in row, creating changes but no goals.

Gregg88

Jan 22, 2014
Thank you very much for showing us your testing. Going to give this a blast! Congrats on promotion btw 🤟
Thank you! I like to show how the tactic is doing fully, rather than just saying how it's going. Snipping tool makes it all that much easier! :ROFLMAO:

Do not know what i am doing wrong buth this tactic does not work at all with psv losing all games in row, creating changes but no goals.
Have you got your players marking who they should be? I can't understand why it wouldn't be working for you. How many games have you played? Mine certainly took 10+ games to get my team playing flowing football.

Reactions: Liam