I mean WTF!!!!

Attachments

• Man Utd v Norwich_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Norwich_ Review.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,439
Dani Olmo is the best for this tactic, but I need a left and right fullbacks to Cardiff City

Last edited:
Hey guys exist any filters that can help us search for the best players for the positions?

After getting mediocre results whilst using inadequete players end of last season with Blue Sword; I holidayed the pre-season and got good results and decided to stick with the 3 Libero's version and it was well worth - went undefeated in the league & won all comps (had a sub-top/top team domestically, underdog in ACL) and for most of the season until the domestic league's opposition started to counter-act the tactic during the season's end, it led to outrageous match stats (20-30 shots etc.). The football played once it's tactically familiar is really fun to watch (apart from the poor conversion rate due to M.E), goals came from every position. Performed really well against much stronger yet unfamiliar teams in the continental comp

Three points though in review;

- AMC only started to get good performances when i used quality players who were well suited to the position/role

- To handle the AI's late game pushes away from home, I had to make a defensive version of the tactic (a CTRL tactic to those familiar with the term) which proved the difference in the tight games.- definitely needed a defensive option to remain successful all season

- the marking PI's provided in the tactic's overview are CRITICAL; gotta make sure you're on top of them each game or stronger AI will catch you out on most cases.

I doubt this tactic's potency will survive the next upcoming update to the M.E but geez it was a delight to play with, thank you to the creator & danwolf

Season's Results:
results1.pngresults2.pngfixtures3.png

Match results:
afc home.pngacl away.pnggf.png

Table:
table.png

Last edited:
I've been using this tactic for 1½ seasons, and it has done wonders! I'm using the 3 libero tactic, for the most part. Eventhough my players aren't the best for their given positions, i've just done so well! My AMC made records, and so did the team. It works wonders in "lower league team" (i say as im in the top division in Indonesia, but I guess the league isn't that great) Very few matched I have tried to drop down the defensive line a bit, and i've tried using the Balanced/carefull mentality. 34 undefeated games in a row streak (and counting). 36 in the cup. 17 clean sheets. AMC got 16 goals in the league. Undefeated in the league. AMC Player of the year. Second on the topscorerlist. 3 goals behind. Won the Cup 3 times, the league 2 times, the super cup 2 times and the Asian Confederation Cup 1 time. Most points for a team in the League ever. 70 Goals scored, 19 against (highest and lowest in the league)

CjhxkCN.jpg
T3jVQEz.jpg

WtTeBkC.jpg
65LFAdZ.jpg

9lDan01.jpg
nlPE3kj.jpg
3GWzFs0.jpg
Z9bKQsn.jpg
SKEQJYY.jpg
oMj7Fwm.jpg
O5BwlBU.jpg
wjVTiFe.jpg

I don't understand who I need to buy for AMC. Striker and relearn him? Atriker like Complete Forward?
I tried to buy simple AMC with stats for the position, but they did not score at all. My IFs scored most goals.
Please advise, thank you

Can anyone post screenshots of PI's and team instructions for the 3 Liberos set up ?

I don't understand who I need to buy for AMC. Striker and relearn him? Atriker like Complete Forward?
I tried to buy simple AMC with stats for the position, but they did not score at all. My IFs scored most goals.
Please advise, thank you
I have loaned Rhian Brewster from Liverpool for League 1 and the Championship using this tactic. He scored 32 goals in League 1 and 29 goals in the Championship

Please advise, thank you

You need someone fast with good finishing so its better to retrain ST for the position

Haaland, Lautaro Martinez, Rafael Leao retrained can be considered some of the top picks

I retrained Joelinton in my Newcastle save and he is doing well now in my second season with them

20200119164714_1.jpg

Finding proper defenders for the tectic was more tricky for me. I hope the ME update will make things easier in a way

you use touchline instructions ? dont do ? or let assistant do?

Shouts i use

Demand more when i need a goal (happens 90% of the time with newcastle :p) praise after i score and encourage if i concede

In the last minutes and if i am under pressure while winning i use tighten up

i really dont understand
if im using this tactic and play the game using instant result this tactic ridiculously good unbeatable on my 1st season using tottenham win all cups.
but if im play the game normally, this tactic not as good as instant result, and its really really hard to score, the AMC (kane) always underperform.
but when using instant result AMC (kane) can score almost 40 per season

anyone had the same issue?

i really dont understand
if im using this tactic and play the game using instant result this tactic ridiculously good unbeatable on my 1st season using tottenham win all cups.
but if im play the game normally, this tactic not as good as instant result, and its really really hard to score, the AMC (kane) always underperform.

I am getting similar results. Finally gotten Portsmouth promoted to the EPL and I tried playing 10 games. 2 wins 1 draw and 7 losses. I restarted and tried going on holiday while instructing my Assistant Dennis Bergkamp to use the same line up and tactics. The results from 10 games : 6 wins 1 draw and 3 losses.

I've tweaked it a bit, with one of the Liberos going up as DLP as support. Still with two Liberos. For me it works just as good as 3 x liberos if not a tiny bit more attacking. :) My AMC is still banging in the goals, despite having only 7 in shot.

i really dont understand

Your assistant will tweak the tactic during games so he will start with your chosen formation but during the game he will tweak or change it, i maybe wrong but that's what i believe happens

I am using Knaps Sicilian with Bolton, but Im training Blue Sword as my 2nd tactic, only played 1 cup Match & lost, but my Team havent mastered it yet.
Weymouth are doing well having wingbacks for this system !

I've tweaked it a bit, with one of the Liberos going up as DLP as support. Still with two Liberos. For me it works just as good as 3 x liberos if not a tiny bit more attacking. :) My AMC is still banging in the goals, despite having only 7 in shot.

Can you show your results with the tweak then to see if its worth exploring? cheers

Can you show your results with the tweak then to see if its worth exploring? cheers

Here's my results. And I've used it in all the games on the images. Might have changed it while in game, if a red card or injury or such. :) unbeaten in 65 matches in the league and counting. 35 streak in the cup or something like that.

20200123190010_1.jpg
20200123191022_1.jpg
20200123191105_1.jpg

Not a bad start, gutted that I keep all those clean sheets, Szczesny gets injured, I chuck Buffon in goal and in the 1st min I go 0-1 down lol typical

Attachments

• Zebre_ Fixtures.png
    Zebre_ Fixtures.png
    466.7 KB · Views: 234