WWE Thread

And also, allow me to clear up the results :p

Beth won.
CM Punk won, Y2J got KO'd. He gets his match vs Punk @ WM due to RAW.
Daniel Bryan won, and Sheamus decided to face him @ WM
Cena managed to win, which I think was complete bollocks, but he SORT OF redeemed himself @ RAW, with the Eve Torres bit. And the truth's about Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
Santino made it to the last 2. You could HEAR everyone will him on. It was really funny, yet for some reason I wanted him to do it too. He tried to get the Cobra vs Bryan, and got caught in the Labell Lock (I dunno how it's spelt). Tapped in the end.
Swagger won vs Gabriel aswell (made on the night).

An interesting development in the Chamber PPV was that Big Show broke into the pod containing Bryan, and proceeded to pummel him :) Destroyed it too.

cant see wwe bringing back the rock to lose so expect him to win at wm and heel turn cena winning wwe championship or whc at the next ppv after wm

Anyone going to watch it live when it comes round in April? I've got myself some (fairly good) tickets for the Monday Night Raw Supershow in the O2 Arena! Should be epic. Jericho is advertised for it ... hopefully HHH, Taker & The Rock are there but I doubt it!

I dont really watch Raw or SD but i reckon it would be funny as to go to a live show with some mates after having a few pints....

To be fair ... I've been to a house show before and it was epic fun ... being at a televised show should be epic!

Can anybody tell me what time Wrestlemania will be on Sky in the UK? Will it be Sunday morning at like 2am or somthing? Planning on getting a load of mates over to play fifa and drink etc and watching a Wrestlemania after it could be a laugh

You should do your self a favour and stop watching WWE, its gone down hill over the last 10 years and hasnt produced any 100% Super stars. TNA is the best wrestlering company by far and has the best wreslters in the world today, AJ Styles, Kurt Angel, Abyss, Kazarien, Sting need I continue? I think not. Give TNA a try and I asure you that WWE will look a lot less impressive. :))

You should do your self a favour and stop watching WWE, its gone down hill over the last 10 years and hasnt produced any 100% Super stars. TNA is the best wrestlering company by far and has the best wreslters in the world today, AJ Styles, Kurt Angel, Abyss, Kazarien, Sting need I continue? I think not. Give TNA a try and I asure you that WWE will look a lot less impressive. :))

All Impact does is take the garbage that WWE didn't want. They do have some good originals like AJ, Daniels and Kazarian but look at WWE's talent roster. Barrett, Ziggler, Miz, Kidd, Kingson, Usos, Punk, Cena, Big Show, Kane, Jericho, Del Rio, Bryan, Sheamus, Henry, need I contnue? I KNOW NOT!

TNA? Are you serious bro? It is actually awful, the storylines are completely nonsensical, a few months back didn't Sting hold Eric Bischoff hostage with a crow? And thank heavens Crimson and Morgan are going to break up so we can see two of the worst workers in the business feud again. Sting is in his fifties and totally over the hill, Angle is not half of the worker he was in WWE, his age, injuries and (ridiculous) quest to wrestle at the Olympics mean that he's lost a lot of wait and he's also not putting on matches to his full potential for fear of getting injured. Styles I will give you is decent but is 34 now and I doubt he will ever be a genuine superstar (unless he moves to WWE and gets a big push) and Abyss is currently in a storyline where he pretends that he is his own brother and is trying to find ... himself.

The real kicker is the fact that this organisation still has HULK ******* HOGAN is one of its main draws. Hogan is a legend in the business but it's 2012 for Christ's sake, he's nearly 60 and has had multiple hip replacements. And what are they doing with him? They're using him to put over Garret Bischoff who cannot wrestle for **** yet is being pushed as a main eventer because he is Eric Bischoff's son.

I'm not saying this to be spiteful, I wish that TNA was awesome and could challenge WWE as the top wrestling/sports entertainment company because that would mean both would have to step their game up and hypothetically we could have another Monday Night War scenario which would be awesome, but with the way TNA is and has been for years it won't be happening any time soon, though hopefully now that they have (finally) sacked Vince Russo things will get better.

Also, the Orlando crowd is dead and they need to start going on the road.

Yes, WWE has gone downhill over the past ten years, but it is still far, far better than TNA.

TNA? Are you serious bro? It is actually awful, the storylines are completely nonsensical, a few months back didn't Sting hold Eric Bischoff hostage with a crow? And thank heavens Crimson and Morgan are going to break up so we can see two of the worst workers in the business feud again. Sting is in his fifties and totally over the hill, Angle is not half of the worker he was in WWE, his age, injuries and (ridiculous) quest to wrestle at the Olympics mean that he's lost a lot of wait and he's also not putting on matches to his full potential for fear of getting injured. Styles I will give you is decent but is 34 now and I doubt he will ever be a genuine superstar (unless he moves to WWE and gets a big push) and Abyss is currently in a storyline where he pretends that he is his own brother and is trying to find ... himself.

The real kicker is the fact that this organisation still has HULK ******* HOGAN is one of its main draws. Hogan is a legend in the business but it's 2012 for Christ's sake, he's nearly 60 and has had multiple hip replacements. And what are they doing with him? They're using him to put over Garret Bischoff who cannot wrestle for **** yet is being pushed as a main eventer because he is Eric Bischoff's son.

I'm not saying this to be spiteful, I wish that TNA was awesome and could challenge WWE as the top wrestling/sports entertainment company because that would mean both would have to step their game up and hypothetically we could have another Monday Night War scenario which would be awesome, but with the way TNA is and has been for years it won't be happening any time soon, though hopefully now that they have (finally) sacked Vince Russo things will get better.

Also, the Orlando crowd is dead and they need to start going on the road.

Yes, WWE has gone downhill over the past ten years, but it is still far, far better than TNA.

Hit the nail on the head mate, great rant!

Brock Lesnar has signed a 1 year deal and could be at Wmania tonight or defo Raw tommorow. Welcome back brock, huge news.

Anyone know what time it starts tonight. I think it is 12am UK, but not 100%

Link - Watch Online Wrestling Shows: 3

When the vid loads just double click it to go fullscreen. Good quality stream too.

Great stream there StuW ^
Didn't even plan to be up watching this, purely doing this for the nostalgia value, WWE has certainly ended up pretty crappy these past few years but some of these matches are pretty awesome, cheers for that!

On a side note, WWE acting has never been this ******. :(

Undertaker and Triple H match was unbelievable!!

Rock and Cena wont top it

Undertaker and Triple H match was unbelievable!!

Rock and Cena wont top it

Thought Taker v HHH was quite poor TBH, last years was better. Fell asleep just before the Punk v Y2J match, so I will be downloading it tonight to watch the rest.

This Wrestlemania was a joke.Bryan vs Sheamus (18 seconds) What a joke.Rock vs Cena was nothing amazing like i thought it would be.Undertaker and HHH had more of a story than wrestling in it.Punk v Y2J match was amazing.

Disappointing Mania. Best match was Undertaker and Triple H (4 matches of the night in a row now for Taker) - was it technical no. But it told one **** of a brilliant story that got me emotionally invested in the match whereas every other match gave me gas (to quote Jim Cornette)