WWE Thread

:O Well, not as good as I hoped TBH, no big comeback, which was a surprise...oh well, there is always the Elimination Chamber...

**** straight Andrew :)

I thought for sure, when he went for the last Bro Kick, Jericho was going to duck out of the way and send him over the top so he won.

Anyway, time for bed. 3:50am.

4.50 here :p

Great ending, but it was a poor PPV. I thought i will see some new faces like Batista, Rey Misterio or Taker. Sheamus is a surprise for me, but i think he deserved this. I thought Laurinatis will show up and he will say "This Royal Rubmle will have 40 people, so continuing for counting." I think that solution was more adecvated for this situation. So, again, WWE screwed us. It's good that Miz doesen't win or Dolph.

5.51 here.

My prediction was Sheamus, so I was very dissapointed. Surprised Barrett got eliminated so quickly, and no real surprises and the Ziggler - Punk match had major potential with Ziggler so good at selling moves and Punk probably the best overall wrestler, also the finish to that match was poor, as was the finish to the cage match :'(

Last edited:
Great ending, but it was a poor PPV. I thought i will see some new faces like Batista, Rey Misterio or Taker. Sheamus is a surprise for me, but i think he deserved this. I thought Laurinatis will show up and he will say "This Royal Rubmle will have 40 people, so continuing for counting." I think that solution was more adecvated for this situation. So, again, WWE screwed us. It's good that Miz doesen't win or Dolph.

5.51 here.

How could you be expecting Batista who is not with the company any more, Undertaker to return unadvertised, or Rey Mysterio who's injured?

And how did they screw you? They gave your the advertised match.

Anyone else like the song they played during Cena's promo? Looks like its the Wrestlemania theme song as well..

[video=youtube;WkA-u-ugzLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkA-u-ugzLk[/video]

I thought the same about the brogue kick, I was saying to myself, now Jericho will duck to win.

Punk vs Ziggler ending was a bit disappointing, but overall it was a good match, both of them are gonna be big stars for a while :)

But don't you see? Taker returning unadvertised would have been the biggest shock of the night, and would have went superbly :p

**** YOU JERICHO! Ruining my night.

Apart from some LOL moments (see Ricardo Rodrigez entering to ADR's music, The Sock and Snake connection) I have to agree it was pretty poor. The cage match sucked. I wanted to see Big Show win, or at least beat the **** out of Bryan some more..

Oh well, life goes on. Raw tonight. I hope Johnny gets sacked!

But don't you see? Taker returning unadvertised would have been the biggest shock of the night, and would have went superbly :p

Yes it would be, but imagine the amount of extra money they could make by announcing it?

BAM!! Who saw that coming today?! Not me. I thought he'd enter at the Rumble. I was wrong.

HE ENTERED AT RAW!

Last edited:
just watched RAW....right near the end, the greatest single sound of wrestling....BONG

Anyone know if Elimination Chamber will be free on Sky Sports, or on Box Office ... this might have to be the first PPV I pay for, chances are it will be **** aswell!

My Predictions for Elimination Chamber 2012

Beth Pheonix v Tamina Snuka for the Divas Championship - I see this match being pretty boring. My guess is that it won't last any longer than 5 minutes. I can only see 1 winner for this match and that is Beth Pheonix. If Beth wins, I can see Beth facing Kharma for the Divas Championship at WrestleMania.
Winner: Beth Pheonix

John Cena v Kane in an ambulance match - I see this match being one of the front runners for match of the night. Both superstars have something to prove, in my opinion, and there is no better way to end the fued than with an ambualnce match. It is pretty obvious that after the elimination chamber ppv, Cena will be focused on WrestleMania and The Rock. Part of me thinks that Zack Ryder will get involved in some way, even though he is 'injured'. But I think Kanes' strength will prove too much for Cena, and Kane will win the match.
Winner: Kane

Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship - WWE will probably put this match first on the card. They always put a chamber match at the start and end of this ppv, and I don't see Raw's being first. I think there are only 4 superstars to watch in this match. Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. Great Khali and Santino Marella are obviously in the match to 'make up the numbers'. It is pretty obvious that Big Shows main, and possibly only target, is Daniel Bryan. These two have been fueding ever since Bryan cashed in Money in the Bank. As for Barrett and Rhodes, I see them both putting in a good effort in the match, and can see these two being in it until the end. Would be very surprised for Santino to be in the final 2, despite how funny it would be :D. Either way, Wade Barrett will win the match, and become NEW World Heavyweight Champion, leading to Sheamus v Barrett at WrestleMania.
Winner: Wade Barrett

Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship - This match will rival Cena v Kane for match of the night. As with the Smackdown Chamber match, there are only a few superstars to watch. Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho and CM Punk. I think Miz, R-Truth and Kofi are in the match to 'make up the numbers', same as Santino and Khali. Ziggler, Jericho and Punk will more than likely be the final 3 in the match, but I see Ziggler being eliminated straight away if it comes to that. Pretty difficult to decide on a winner for this match as either way, Jericho v Punk will be set for WrestleMania, so either could win the title. But I see Punk pulling off the win, just to add more interest in the 'fued' that Punk and Jericho have.
Winner: CM Punk

What do you guys think will happen at the PPV??

Elimination Chamber Predictions & Rants

I might aswell do some predictions too, and add in my rants about WWE Creative!

Beth Pheonix vs Tamina Snuka - First off all, I get that Tamina has a ****** and all, but how does she qualify as a Diva? Her face makes me want to cry! Oh, and the fact that I hate it when superstars try to live of their family members fame, it has never worked and never will! Rocky Maivia? FAIL. Ted DiBiase JR? FAIL. Hart Foundation 2.0? Fail. You getting my drift? Call her Tamina and let her be her own person. This match won't get more than 5 mins, as FramedAdam said, but then again, they invest zilch in the Divas, and honestly it is a toilet break. When I went to a live show, the arena was empty when the Divas came out, people just went to buy snacks or go for a ****. Oh, and what was up with Beth & Tamina smiling at eachother on Smackdown, but then next week their mortal enemies? It's the little things that count, and that just made me think, what the ****? To be fair with this match, we could actually get some decent Divas action, but theres nothing in this match to make me interested. No build, no nothing.
Winner: Beth Pheonix

John Cena v Kane: Let they're even gonna let Cena job to anyone ... the outcome is so obvious in this match, typing it seems like a waste of time. Somehow Cena will come out on top, cleanly, and then they'll play out with the Zack Ryder thing, and for the love of God, if Cena does not deck Ryder and go heel, I will punch something (okay I wont, but you get my drift.) Whats the whole point of this feud really, considering Kane had no reason to attack Cena rather than Henry, if he doesn't go heel after? Oh, and its not like there will be much support for Cena in Miami, considering 'Finally ... The Rock has gone back ... home' ... chances are he wont go heel, because of merch sales, but Cena is getting booed like **** in arenas now, and his **** is still selling out, so I don't see that being much of a problem, plus if the kiddies don't like Cena anymore, they'll probably just ask their mums for a Zack Ryder, or CM Punk t-shirt.
Winner: John Cena

Smackdown Elimination Chamber: See the things is here is that they'll booked themselves in a bit of a trap. Henry has come out of this big feud for the title, and Show & Brian hate each other and are fighting for the strap, yet they've still got to do something with Barrett vs Orton, and Show can't be in the main event of WM because he's gonna be in a program with Shaquille O'Neall, but then what happens to Henry vs Bryan vs Show. They've really got no logical way of getting out of it. It would be much simpler if Shaq wasn't in the way, but its on all the dirt sheets thats he's pretty much a dead cert here. The only way to do really would be have Barrett win (so he can be inserted in the feud, because WWE Officials don't really see DB being able to draw as a WM main eventer on his own), have Sheamus go for the WHC, and DB, rematch clause an all. But where does that leave Henry & Orton? Henry's injury which led to DB, cashing in at TLC, has caused a huge mess on the booking now, because its really a fuzzy picture no in the Smackdown main event scene, hopefully at EC & SD, it will become more clearer and they'll do something smart with all of this. Oh and don't count on Santino being in the match. It will be like Edge a few years back, either Randy Orton, or Henry will beatdown Santino and they'll take his place. Although I'd wish It would be Christian, which could actually make for a really interesting WM main even for smackdown, heck, they could even have a Six Pack Challenge.
Winner: Uncertain, but either Barrett or DB.

Raw Elimination Chamber: At least with Raw they haven't booked a complete mess. Jericho will comeout with the win. And it will be Best in the World vs Best in the World at what I do. This can easily be a great feud, two guys who are great on the mic and huge draws, although they need to do something with Jericho that will turn him full heel, because currently he's getting a mixed reaction, although that could be due to smarks who are cheering him, well because he's Chris Jericho.
Winner: Chris Jericho

Oh and we'll probably see the Uso's and Primo & Epico filler match.

Beth will beat Tamina then face Kharma at Mania.

I can see Cena beating Kane, with Ryder perhaps coming out, then Kane going to do something to him, and Cena snapping to take out Kane.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber - either DB will sneak a win, or Barrett will win, so then Sheamus will face him at WM, although I can also see Orton playing some part with Barrett, so maybe DB vs Sheamus and Barrett vs Orton at WM.

Raw Elimination Chamber - The last 3 will be Punk, Jericho and Ziggler, then Ziggler will get eliminated, leaving it as The Best In The World vs. The Best In The World At What He Does. I can see Punk edging Jericho, but then Jericho loses it the next night on RAW causing the full heel turn, and then Punk vs Jericho for Mania.

its on sky sports1 1.am uk

Yeah I'm quite happy about that, although this year they've increased the number of PPV's on Box Office, we only get 3 for free, but if they're not in the hols, I wont buy it, I'll just stream it if I'm awake!

Beth will beat Tamina then face Kharma at Mania.

I can see Cena beating Kane, with Ryder perhaps coming out, then Kane going to do something to him, and Cena snapping to take out Kane.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber - either DB will sneak a win, or Barrett will win, so then Sheamus will face him at WM, although I can also see Orton playing some part with Barrett, so maybe DB vs Sheamus and Barrett vs Orton at WM.

Raw Elimination Chamber - The last 3 will be Punk, Jericho and Ziggler, then Ziggler will get eliminated, leaving it as The Best In The World vs. The Best In The World At What He Does. I can see Punk edging Jericho, but then Jericho loses it the next night on RAW causing the full heel turn, and then Punk vs Jericho for Mania.

Kharma will make her return during the Divas match, either by attacking Pheonix during it, or clearing up the ring after it.
Hopefully Cena will go heel and attack Ryder ... and Kane will go face by attacking Cena after.
And logically, in order to have Y2J vs Punk, Y2J needs to win, so Punk can have his rematch and that sets-up the match at WM, because if not, then what claim does Jericho have to face Punk. Its needs to be done logically. Plus, imagine how much of a draw Jericho will be as champ. And at WM, expect Punk to get some boo's, most knowledgeable wrestling fans (not kids) will instantaneously prefer Jericho over Punk!

I hadn't thought about that with Y2J winning to be fair :p One of them two is garenteed to win, anyone else wouldn't make sense.