WWE Thread

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
This is a thread for the WWE fans off this forum like me to discuss everything thats going on in the WWE Universe. In here we will discuss

• up and coming ppvs
  • your fravorite wrestle
  • weekly news from Raw and Smackdown
  • your views
  • championships
With Night of Champions later this month, there is no secret that the big attraction will be the dead man, The Undertaker against his young brother and WWE Heavyweight Champion, Kane for the title. Who do you guys think will win or hope will win? I hope the Undertaker will emerge the victor from this one. What do you guys think will happen in the other matchies?

Night of Champions line up:

Divas and Womens unification Championship (Lumegill match)
Melina (Divas Champion) vs Layla (Womens Champion) or Michelle McCool

Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (Champion) vs Kofi Kingston

United States Championship
The Mizz (Champion) vs Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs CM Punk

WWE Championship (6 pack challenge)
Sheamus (Champions) vs John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Edge vs ??

WWE World Heavyweight Champion (No holds bard?)
Kane (Champion) vs The Undertaker

this ppv is live and free on Sky Sports 1 from 1am for those who are watchers.

Last edited:
i hope so mate, why Daniel Bryan even deserves a title shot i shall never know!

Ah well, it's all scripted, it's like a soap, they don't do stuff because they deserve it, whoever creates an arguement with the champion will automatically get a title shot.

Because he's well known in the 'minor leagues'. They do anything for ratings these days.

I watched some for lolz the other week since I have a free month of sky sports, and wow is it terrible. The only entertainment value it offers is how badly acted it all is and the amount of false macho bullshit...

Because he's well known in the 'minor leagues'. They do anything for ratings these days.

agreed but surely he has to earn it in the WWE, not just turn up and hit Mizz a few times. i have a feeling Bryan will win and then we could see the mizz have no choice but to cash it in

I watched some for lolz the other week since I have a free month of sky sports, and wow is it terrible. The only entertainment value it offers is how badly acted it all is and the amount of false macho bullshit...

yeah, that's how i started watching it, i watched it for 'lolz' and i still am XD

Just watching SD, suprised it's on tonight...usually airs on Monday in Spain.

BONNNNG....what a way to start.

Saw it live in Torrevieja last year, pretty cool:D

it's addictive aint it XD

i've never been live, don't plan to to be honest.

i never intended too either mate but my mate had a spare raw ticket when they was over here so i went along, i wouldnt say im a fan fan like buy all the clothes etc but i like watching it etc.

Just watching SD, suprised it's on tonight...usually airs on Monday in Spain.

BONNNNG....what a way to start.

for england it's on every friday, they do it live on wednesday though.

i watched it this morning, that alberto del rio ***** is still there!

i havent watched wwe for years when the rock and stone cold steve austin where in it they where the good old days i mite watch the ppv to see all these new wrestlers is kane still unmasked

i havent watched wwe for years when the rock and stone cold steve austin where in it they where the good old days i mite watch the ppv to see all these new wrestlers is kane still unmasked

yeah still unmasked, doesnt looks half as "scarey" as he did when masked.

Come on Jeff Hardy, when you'll come back to WWE? :'(

Come on Jeff Hardy, when you'll come back to WWE? :'(

he'll be back, i read somewhere that he's just on tna till his court case dies down and his fitness is back to full. - matt hardy.